Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
"massive sum of .72 cents"

I lol'd

Good bot Serene, I've used it almost 15-20 hours with no hiccups outside of it tweaking when I first started because I didn't have enough points to rebuy doses it didn't need.
Started it inside a dream and it was smooth sailing ever since.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
After one time I had 30Gb of logs from runemate, I have toned the logging settings down a bit.

I didn't know which logs are essential, they are pretty much empty.

What? How are you hitting 30gb..? I have logs of 6 hour sessions with logging level put to basically max, and they don't even hit 100kb ea.
And log files are deleted every week.

Those logs don't help. Tbh you can just blame this one on putting false credentials into RM.

I can also just chargeback everything through Paypal if this starts to take too much time.

Yeah that's a quick way to get perma-banned.

"massive sum of .72 cents"

I lol'd

Good bot Serene, I've used it almost 15-20 hours with no hiccups outside of it tweaking when I first started because I didn't have enough points to rebuy doses it didn't need.
Started it inside a dream and it was smooth sailing ever since.

Thanks for the feedback. GL on maxing!

What? How are you hitting 30gb..? I have logs of 6 hour sessions with logging level put to basically max, and they don't even hit 100kb ea.
And log files are deleted every week.

Those logs don't help. Tbh you can just blame this one on putting false credentials into RM.

Yeah that's a quick way to get perma-banned.

Thanks for the feedback. GL on maxing!

I indeed had more than 30gigs of logs, but it was more likely due to a script that had a rather frantic way of logging stuff.

I want my 12 hours of botting. Nothing more. And besides, permabans really don't make a huge difference with all the vpns and such.

I indeed had more than 30gigs of logs, but it was more likely due to a script that had a rather frantic way of logging stuff.

I want my 12 hours of botting. Nothing more. And besides, permabans really don't make a huge difference with all the vpns and such.

Ban evader confirmed. Should be banned just for that.

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not worth the headache. Refunded for 12 hours, mostly so if/when you try a chargeback, RM staff has a screenie and log proof that it's false, and PP sides with them. You should prob be a smarter user and put in real credentials (and own up to your mistakes).

Ban evader confirmed. Just be banned just for that.

Surprised he isn't already.

Thanks for your understanding. Haven't charged anything back.

Neither am I evading a ban :p

No need to get that territorial boys, even though I don't share the popular opinion.

Thanks for your understanding. Haven't charged anything back.

Neither am I evading a ban :p

No need to get that territorial boys, even though I don't share the popular opinion.

You're throwing a fit over 72 cents. Are you serious are you that poor?

Hi it's just keeps telling me that it's enabling premium only features, is there something i am doing wrong?

EDIT:

I just restarted it and it seems to be working.
Thanks!

Was working great before now if i start dream then start bot it no longer works. Get stuck on determining next action. Also the last time I tried to start the bot it didnt turn on protect prayers in time I died. I would like a refund for 4 faulty starts. I think the last one may have to do with the client... never had so much lag... Also if you are getting tired of these request if you could please voice it to staff and maybe they'll do something about it. Now getting stuck on enabling premium features. Not sure what happened with the last update but script or client is broken... EDIT:not client must be script gets realllllyyyy laggy when i run it running other scripts fine.

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Was working great before now if i start dream then start bot it no longer works. Get stuck on determining next action. Also the last time I tried to start the bot it didnt turn on protect prayers in time I died. I would like a refund for 4 faulty starts. I think the last one may have to do with the client... never had so much lag... Also if you are getting tired of these request if you could please voice it to staff and maybe they'll do something about it. Now getting stuck on enabling premium features. Not sure what happened with the last update but script or client is broken... EDIT:not client must be script gets realllllyyyy laggy when i run it running other scripts fine.

Post logs. If it is bot error I will refund. If it is client error then you will need to ask staff.

I'll also check into the problem when I get back later.

Post logs. If it is bot error I will refund. If it is client error then you will need to ask staff.

I'll also check into the problem when I get back later.
i have the last log is there a way to go back and check logs?
Screenshot
and ive ruled out it being a client issue as other scripts are running fine.

You're throwing a fit over 72 cents. Are you serious are you that poor?
If he wanted to give away free money im sure he'd just donate it to you and the other starving indians.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i have the last log is there a way to go back and check logs?
Screenshot
and ive ruled out it being a client issue as other scripts are running fine.

If he wanted to give away free money im sure he'd just donate it to you and the other starving indians.

Yes there is a way to go back and check/post logs. They're saved in C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs. Post them and I'll let ya know. As well, I'll need a screenshot of your wallet transaction for each w/ name included.

Have used this bot from 75 str to 87 so far, has been working great so far.

I'm using full dh with the recommended quests and getting like 72k exp and hour... Is this normal? I see people talking about getting 100k
It's nothing wrong with the bot though!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have used this bot from 75 str to 87 so far, has been working great so far.

I'm using full dh with the recommended quests and getting like 72k exp and hour... Is this normal? I see people talking about getting 100k
It's nothing wrong with the bot though!

Well tbh I didn't start hitting 100k+ XP/hr until I was into the 90s for str, even with max gear apart from infernal cape. Apart from that, idk why you'd be getting lower XP/hr unless your settings and gear are a lot different.

I've problems with using this bot, it keeps ending after saying "Not enough points to restock on absorption potions.' but the bot doesn't even check the reward chest to check the points (and yes I have enough). Tried 3 times on the premium version and exact same happend :confused:

OKkkqgC_SHSodgbco2xvig.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've problems with using this bot, it keeps ending after saying "Not enough points to restock on absorption potions.' but the bot doesn't even check the reward chest to check the points (and yes I have enough). Tried 3 times on the premium version and exact same happend :confused:

OKkkqgC_SHSodgbco2xvig.png

It doesn't need to check the chest, the variable for how many points you have is stored in game. Unless they changed that recently, the only explanation is that you don't have enough for all of the absorptions you set (e.g. you may have enough for 10 absorption pots, but if you set to it to use 15 per dream then you don't have enough points to run a full dream).

Status
Not open for further replies.