Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dude, idk what's happening, but your lite version is more stable than the paid version. (The lite version runs dreams with 0 problems)
The paid version stops after either 5 minutes or after an hour or so, in the middle of a dream - with lots of ovls and absorbs left.

The logs doesn't tell anything (other than what the previous user reported).

Lite version is same code as premium version.

Logs will probably tell me more than it tells you, which is why I ask for them posted every time there's a bug report.

The more informative logfile actually had the login handler being used - it seems like it dced this time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you attach the full logs of both lite and premium then? As files, not copy and paste please.

The more informative logfile actually had the login handler being used - it seems like it dced this time.
Most likely your problems are caused by unstable servers. A lot of that going on since DMM, should clear soon. I had the same problem; managed to replicate with vanilla client. Unable to drink pots and force logged out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Most likely your problems are caused by unstable servers. A lot of that going on since DMM, should clear soon. I had the same problem; managed to replicate with vanilla client. Unable to drink pots and force logged out.

@segfault this is why i ask for logs each time.

seems the update has stopped the ovl purchase / dream from working =(
tried doing it manually but wouldn't drink abs and died

Worked fine for me all the way up till todays update, it now seems the login handler is at fault does this have anything to do with divine nmz or is it runemate client fault?

Can u add a retirieve ammo option? Even if for only the paid version i feel like this addition would just make this bot that much better!

hey serene, can you put a rock cake counter on to get it from the bank if not in your inv. Bot just went into 3 dreams and died straight away, lucky i saw it otherwise think it would have kept going till i ran out of money

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can u add a retirieve ammo option? Even if for only the paid version i feel like this addition would just make this bot that much better!

As in after you shoot arrows/darts, pick them up from the ground? Or from the bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.