Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Serene submitted a new resource:

Divine NMZ - You couldn't dream for more exp!

Dream Away to Unlimited EXP
RXjPzOA.png

Included Features:
- All Bosses Supported
- Available Boss detection
- Rockcaking
- Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
- Overloads
- Absorptions
- Power Surge
- Prayer Potions w/ banking
- Dream & Potion purchasing
- Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
- Special attacks with over 40 supported weapons; variant...​

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do i enable rockcaking? Using so many absorptions without it.

Overloads down and then stays at that hp. Used full inv of absorbs in 12 minutes.

Isnt it kinda ridiculous that you get charged a whole hour for using it for 2 minutes, seeing its broken, and then restarting it? Same shit happened with your void bot.
T3LKerc.png

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How do i enable rockcaking? Using so many absorptions without it.

Overloads down and then stays at that hp. Used full inv of absorbs in 12 minutes.

Isnt it kinda ridiculous that you get charged a whole hour for using it for 2 minutes, seeing its broken, and then restarting it? Same shit happened with your void bot.
T3LKerc.png

Neither is broken, multiple people are using them now without a problem. Also why start/stop them if you can just re-open the control panel and switch settings there?

Rockcaking = rapid heal, it will detect if you have a rockcake or not.

Neither is broken, multiple people are using them now without a problem. Also why start/stop them if you can just re-open the control panel and switch settings there?

Rockcaking = rapid heal, it will detect if you have a rockcake or not.
Rapid heal did not work, wasnt rock caking. Your bots are shit and took like 5 hours of my money without me actually using them. Fuck you and fuck your bots

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rapid heal did not work, wasnt rock caking. Your bots are shit and took like 5 hours of my money without me actually using them. Fuck you and fuck your bots

Rock caking works. One sec and I'll get you a video of it. And even if it wasn't I was willing to refund? Lol.

But don't worry I'll make sure you don't have to use em anymore lol

@jrnb123 Watch as the bot.. what is that? Oh it rockcakes! Weird and it even toggled prayer, what a coincidence. Guess I know how to click buttons in a ui to turn it on huh?

In celebration of weed day, all Divine bots will be on sale through the weekend!

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I'm running Divine NMZ and not eating rock cakes. Just uses ovl drop to like 31hp and sticks there with absorbs. Going through lots of abs that way. Script problem or user error?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I'm running Divine NMZ and not eating rock cakes. Just uses ovl drop to like 31hp and sticks there with absorbs. Going through lots of abs that way. Script problem or user error?

Should be working. Make sure you have rapid heal/rockcake checked.

Last edited:

I've experienced the same thing multiple times. I don't think it's your fault.

Bug report:
Whenever ovl runs out just as the bot is about to rock-cake, guzzle will hit more than just 1, bringing the player under the nessecary hp to ovl or even caus the player to die in some occasions.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bot dont use absorp potions, bad english soz

Hi, can you paste the logs from your session here (RuneMate folder -> logs -> date Divine NMZ)? And could you give me a little bit more info (did the bot fail to absorb but the status said it was absorbing or did the status never set to "drinking absorptions?").

I've experienced the same thing multiple times. I don't think it's your fault.

Bug report:
Whenever ovl runs out just as the bot is about to rock-cake, guzzle will hit more than just 1, bringing the player under the nessecary hp to ovl or even caus the player to die in some occasions.

I've just increased the threshold locally for rock-caking so that it will delay a bit more, in case of lag or a late hp lowering. As well, I've also included a check to let the bot increase it's health (say for instance it rock-cakes to 49 unintentionally, it will then disregard all rockcaking until it can successfully overload - and then resume it's normal rockcake/overload activities). Will be out in the next update.

Bug report,
Bot loops on boss selection.
I've been manually pressing accept.
Any fix?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bug report,
Bot loops on boss selection.
I've been manually pressing accept.
Any fix?

What do the status logs say? Also are you sure that you have every boss you've selected?

Hi, can you paste the logs from your session here (RuneMate folder -> logs -> date Divine NMZ)? And could you give me a little bit more info (did the bot fail to absorb but the status said it was absorbing or did the status never set to "drinking absorptions?").

I've just increased the threshold locally for rock-caking so that it will delay a bit more, in case of lag or a late hp lowering. As well, I've also included a check to let the bot increase it's health (say for instance it rock-cakes to 49 unintentionally, it will then disregard all rockcaking until it can successfully overload - and then resume it's normal rockcake/overload activities). Will be out in the next update.

Sounds fixed to me ;) Good Job.

having an issue running it at the moment, is there a problem with the server or bot or is it just an issue on my end? as soon as it starts it says "cant afford another dream or dream limit reached"

Status
Not open for further replies.