Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer

Serene, have you any tips on getting more steals per hour? I am getting 1200 steals per hour at level 85 thieving.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Serene, have you any tips on getting more steals per hour? I am getting 1200 steals per hour at level 85 thieving.

Do you want more xp/hr from steals or more loot?
  • Complete ardougne med diary for increased pickpocket chance
  • Use dodgy necklace
  • Wear rogue equipment if you're focused on more gp/hr
  • I'll be adding gloves of silence support soon which should help a bit as well.
Besides that, if you see the bot lagging or performing slowly anywhere, lmk.

Do you want more xp/hr from steals or more loot?
  • Complete ardougne med diary for increased pickpocket chance
  • Use dodgy necklace
  • Wear rogue equipment if you're focused on more gp/hr
  • I'll be adding gloves of silence support soon which should help a bit as well.
Besides that, if you see the bot lagging or performing slowly anywhere, lmk.

I am also getting around the same amount of steals per hour; 89 thieving with dodgy/rogue at draynor farmer. I noticed the bots takes a long while to drop its inventory of seeds each time it needs to empty.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am also getting around the same amount of steals per hour; 89 thieving with dodgy/rogue at draynor farmer. I noticed the bots takes a long while to drop its inventory of seeds each time it needs to empty.

Is this shift dropping or regular?

Serene lately it hasn't been keeping track of GP not sure if it's on my end but the last 2 sessions its not reporting and gp or gp/hour.

Serene lately it hasn't been keeping track of GP not sure if it's on my end but the last 2 sessions its not reporting and gp or gp/hour.
Its same for me, i think its a bug..

This new updated version is still same, its not fixed the Gp/hour yet. still shows 0 gp.

Banned at user request.
Hey, using your script right now and it has a lot of really good functions.
It's very stable, drops seeds correctly, and doesn't spam click.
The dropping is accurate, but the slow pace and the way it jumps around the inventory to drop seems very bot like. If that could be improved upon this would be perfect.
Also, support for Hosidius farmer would be nice as it moves the least of all farmers.

The walking to/from bank in ardy looks really bot-alike maybe you could smoothen it a little? and when the farmers walks around, the bot has problem with clicking on him, making it just standing there until masterfarmer stops moving around. Maybe fix dropping seeds better, like dropping some when stunned, and not standing outside the bank and dropping all junk seeds

Last edited:
The Bot clicks 4-5 times each time it wants to pickpocket. When stunned it click 6+ times. This is with the MF in Draynor. Is this normal behaviour?

View my settings below. I have no lagg internet and FPS is capped to 50.

osrs.PNG

--edit--
Think i got my answer: no it's not normal.
Account is now banned .....

Last edited: