Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer

Thank you!
Here is the wallet screenshots
and the shared logs for what happened in the morning.
For some odd reason, when I search for the shared logs for the one last night, it does not show up anywhere. just the one I sent below..

For some odd reason, when I search for the shared logs for the one last night, all I can find is the log I sent below at 11:38PM, I cannot find a share log for both that are exactly at the same time..the only one labeled as shared is one at 7:54 A.M from today then one at 8:56Am

I am logging on to test out the Lite version now.
Trying to find the logs labeled as spectre.
sorry i'm not used to this. :([/QUOTE]

I tried five times to try recreating what happened on the lite version but could not get it to happen again..

Attachments

• Masterfarm.png
    Masterfarm.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
  • TXT Divine Master Farmer.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
  • dmf.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Shared.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you!
Here is the wallet screenshots
and the shared logs for what happened in the morning.
For some odd reason, when I search for the shared logs for the one last night, it does not show up anywhere. just the one I sent below..

Trying to find the logs labeled as spectre, sorry i'm not used to this. :(

For some odd reason, when I search for the shared logs for the one last night, all I can find is the log I sent below at 11:38PM, I cannot find a share log for both that are exactly at the same time..the only one labeled as shared is one at 7:54 A.M from today then one at 8:56Am

Trying to find the logs labeled as spectre.
sorry i'm not used to this. :(

I tried five times to try recreating what happened on the lite version but could not get it to happen again..[/QUOTE]

Got it. Think it was a one-off issue then. Though the next push will watch for it.
For the screenshot, could you post it with your user and everything in it? Thanks

Sent. Sorry for all the work. I try to make it easier with the guide in the overview haha.
Let me know if there are any issues later on. The next version will track the issue.
Oh, Don't worry about it at all, thank you for sticking through all of it. I appreciate the quick and helpful responses. I'll let you know if anything springs up :) Love the things you've done so far. Keep at it ~!

Hi, I accidentally opened and closed the bot twice and it charged me 2 hours for nothing. Is it possible to get the money back? I've attached a screenshot. Thanks!

b4bc6f7a08.png

00:03:47 INFO Pickpocketing farmer.
00:03:52 INFO Running to the bank.
00:04:01 INFO Getting rid of unwanted items.
00:04:14 INFO Opening bank.
00:04:18 INFO Depositing inventory.
00:04:19 INFO Withdrawing food to heal.
00:04:19 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:04:25 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:04:30 INFO Closing bank
00:04:31 INFO Eating.
00:04:32 DEBUG [Event] - Added {Lobster} to the item tracker.
00:04:33 INFO Eating.
00:04:40 INFO Opening bank.
00:04:42 INFO Withdrawing food.
00:04:47 INFO Closing bank
00:04:47 INFO Running to the master farmers.
00:04:52 DEBUG Resetting master farmer target.
00:04:52 INFO Pickpocketing farmer.

It keeps putting the amount it wants to withdrawal from the bank into the chat box before the bank chat box pops up.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
00:03:47 INFO Pickpocketing farmer.
00:03:52 INFO Running to the bank.
00:04:01 INFO Getting rid of unwanted items.
00:04:14 INFO Opening bank.
00:04:18 INFO Depositing inventory.
00:04:19 INFO Withdrawing food to heal.
00:04:19 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:04:25 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:04:30 INFO Closing bank
00:04:31 INFO Eating.
00:04:32 DEBUG [Event] - Added {Lobster} to the item tracker.
00:04:33 INFO Eating.
00:04:40 INFO Opening bank.
00:04:42 INFO Withdrawing food.
00:04:47 INFO Closing bank
00:04:47 INFO Running to the master farmers.
00:04:52 DEBUG Resetting master farmer target.
00:04:52 INFO Pickpocketing farmer.

It keeps putting the amount it wants to withdrawal from the bank into the chat box before the bank chat box pops up.

??? your logs aren't showing that. It is showing the withdraw as successful.
I just ran an instance and it withdrew successfully as well. If the problem is sitll occurring, try restarting your RM client, RS client and test with the Lite version.

Can you fix so that the bot is able to withdraw Dodgy Necklace? Otherwise it just stops after getting stuck at the bank for a while. Have tried this twice and it fails in the same way.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you fix so that the bot is able to withdraw Dodgy Necklace? Otherwise it just stops after getting stuck at the bank for a while. Have tried this twice and it fails in the same way.

Can you follow the bug report section in the overview so I can take a closer look at your issue?
Dodgy necklaces are working well for me.

QC51ypz.png

Hi, currently im experiencing this bug where it just stops after 3 - 10 mins of working. It just freezes and stops working but it is still running and my account logs out after inactivity. I have restarted with a new session and tried again but it still occured again. After 5 mins, the bot breaks and my character log outs after inactivity. I have wasted so much money doing this. Please fix this. I have tried to pause and resume the bot but it just stood there, and the bot time does not run at all. I.e it freezes at 03:45 mins. Then i paused and resume again but it still remains at 03:45 mins of bot running and my character just stood there and after awhile it just logs out due to inactivity. How i know that it is under the usage of the bot is that i could not click or do anything on the client, means the bot is working on the client but it is not doing its job. Do fix this.

Attachments

• bug.JPG
    bug.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 4
  • log.JPG
    log.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
1) - I have THREE charges, 1x34 minutes ago, 1x19 minutes ago and 1x a moment ago for using this bot. Says .05c an hour and yet it has taken 3x that in individual transactions in UNDER an hour?

Not to mention yesterday, AND the day before.

2) THE BOT CAN ONLY BE USED BABYSITTING. DO NOT TRUST AFK / ALONE. USE ANY OTHER BOT BUT THIS ONE.

3) Gets stuck 'Withdrawing dodgy necklace", sits and logs out.

4) Has trouble getting back to Ardy bank, has a few mis clicks and re-routes till it actually gets there.

5) Has a buggy click, in 30 minutes I netted 11k profit (Variable yeah) but at level 69 theiving I managed 14k xp/hr Saw it mis click, delay for a few seconds and just stand there for a bit a couple times.

Would not reccommend; use anything else but this bot for theiving; will sap your money, achieve you miserable xp rates and probably get you banned.

It's only .15C which isn't enough for me to bother going through all the hassle and shit of getting logs, scrennies, uploading and writing blah blah blah for .15C but enough for me to NOT use this bot again as a recurring user and give others a 2c input on usage.

Would reccomend revising this bot on your account and viewing it's inner workings.

( Maybe something where it also SEARCHES your bank for food + a necklace instead of standing there dumbfounded if it's not on screen as soon as it opens bank)

Cool.

1) Here's a link to the premium bots payment FAQ: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
I suggest you familiarize yourself with it if you plan to use any other premium bots on this site because the "payment issue" you're referring to is a sitewide thing, not a bot-specific thing. It is stickied in the client support section for a reason.. here's a snippet from the post:

"When you start the bot you will be charged straight away at the start of every hour, including when the bot first starts. If you stop the bot and start it again, you will be charged again for another hour, regardless of how long ago you were charged for the last session, whether it be 30 seconds or 10 minutes. For example: You purchase $5 in credits. You then start a bot that costs $0.05/hr. Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. When the second hour starts you will be charged another $0.05. This will continue to happen until the bot is stopped. If you run the bot for 3 hours you will be charged a total of $0.15 so your wallet balance will now be $4.85"

2-5) Searching through the bank is also already done (albeit primarily by a client API call) so if that is not working then you should follow the bug report guide, again, which is there for a reason. If the bot gets stuck withdrawing, please post logs so I can see what it is actually trying to withdraw, and why it logs/turns off. You don't want to go through the hassle of posting the logs (btw you just click Help -> View Logs in the client and then upload them here..) yet you want the problem fixed. The logs help me to help you get rid of the problem. Lol.

TLDR:
You were charged correctly. Before blaming the bot you should take a look at the FAQ section which literally tells you (at the top of the post) how and when you will be charged. It even gives an example of your exact situation. No I can't change that. It isn't controlled by me, it is site-wide. If you are upset about that now, don't use premium bots - the same issue will be happening for ALL of them. If you want bugs fixed, it is helpful to post an actual bug report instead of saying "gets stuck here and there fix it or i'm leaving." What you say and what I see from the bot's logs may not always align which is why it helps for me to have those. Especially in situations where I'm not having the same problems as you. In the meantime an update is already in the pipeline, so hopefully that'll resolve some issues.

Last edited:
I am experiencing a weird problem with the bot which I'm not even sure is the bot's fault. Whenever I run it, my game begins to lag very hard within a couple minutes. Like the game goes through one tick every few seconds. I can't recreate this with any other bot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am experiencing a weird problem with the bot which I'm not even sure is the bot's fault. Whenever I run it, my game begins to lag very hard within a couple minutes. Like the game goes through one tick every few seconds. I can't recreate this with any other bot.

What is the bot doing at the time? Can you post a full bug report?