Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trying to alch Yew longbows and it won't work. Clicked the alch button, added the name. Any ideas?

What do the logs say? Does the bot show that it is trying anything in the status?
Also, use the lite version for alching. It's free.

Shooting up KFC's
What do the logs say? Does the bot show that it is trying anything in the status?
Also, use the lite version for alching. It's free.
im currently stun-alching and been doing it for 10s of hours, im pretty sure its his fault.

Bot stops randomly, cost me $0.4 just restarting it lol, it works for a while then randomly stops and makes me restart on lunar spellbook spin flax.

It is not just him, I have used this bot several times with no issue in the past. Tried running it today and I can not get it to stun alch, it says its alching but it doesnt actually do it.

It is not just him, I have used this bot several times with no issue in the past. Tried running it today and I can not get it to stun alch, it says its alching but it doesn't actually do it.

I take it back I reset my client and computer and it works now.

Hi, I was charged twice for using your script for only an hour. Can i please be refunded for the other hour. Thanks

Hi @Serene, any chance on a refund for being double charged as per my above post?

Does anyone else have issues with spin flax spell? Seems like the bot is spam clicking the spell while the last cast is still in progress. I'm not sure if I set something up wrong or that's just how the bot is.

Thanks

Hi, I started the pro version of the bot thinking i would be able to enchant all bolts, it looks like you've got support for all dragon tipped bolts EXCEPT opal. And i guess running it for 10 seconds to find that out a couple times counts as a few hours RIP

So for some reason the breakhandler did not work for my botting session. I did a maximum playtime of 2:30:00. But it actually botted until all of my runes were out. which was 4:32:00. Is there something i did wrong because i felt everything was set correctly. Or is this a bug

Can you please fix the breaking system? Whenever i am stun alching next to the NPC it refuses to run away from out to leave combat, instead it spam clicks logout.