Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

Correct, high level alching is used.
Not sure why you would want to use low level alching instead. It's more gp loss and less XP/hr.
While getting to 55 magic I thought it would be quicker and I dont mind the gp loss, but i splashed my way to 55 anyway.

It says that all jewellery is possible for stringing yet there isn't an option for jade amulets.... wasted $0.10 figuring that out

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It says that all jewellery is possible for stringing yet there isn't an option for jade amulets.... wasted $0.10 figuring that out

didn't realize that you could use the spell to string those. I'll add it in the queue. can you send me a screenie of your wallet transactions showing you paid for the session? I'll send you a refund over right after

didn't realize that you could use the spell to string those. I'll add it in the queue. can you send me a screenie of your wallet transactions showing you paid for the session? I'll send you a refund over right after

That's great thanks, I don't know how to PM so will just post here, thank you :) Untitled.png

Working great, just minor issues (with tan leather set to ALL in bank it'll change to X then spam click 5 times rather than leaving on all, also clicks X on bank with no option to use ESCAPE key instead). Any chance on integrating magic training arena for bones to peaches? cant find any script offering this

He,

Somehow I come acros problems when using the STUN spell on the Monk of Zamorak.
It can cast 1 / 5 times and then it crash on the delay to attack again status.

I made a mistake setting it up a few times, ran it twice and it just stopped instantly ( was my mistake honestly, checked the logs and remembered my magic attack wasnt under 65) Still curious if i can get refunded those 2 hours. if not ur good.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I made a mistake setting it up a few times, ran it twice and it just stopped instantly ( was my mistake honestly, checked the logs and remembered my magic attack wasnt under 65) Still curious if i can get refunded those 2 hours. if not ur good.

Sure, follow the refund guide from the overview please.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It would be nice if you could also enchant diamond dragon bolts and dragon onyx bolts instead of just rune and addy

Maybe I am just retarded. But when I set the bot to alch Arrow shafts. It says it can not detect the item. I type it in as "Arrow shaft".

Am I doing something wrong?