Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

The last lane is " delaying curse cast" and it stops. What do you mean about that -65 magic bonus? Im cursing Zamorak monk atm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not to turn this into a pointless debate, but if I cannot use a level 1 magic attack on the lite version, there is really no "test" I can do at level 1 (which is where I ultimately started). Yeah.. I could've just trained up to the level of confuse myself, but I am just saying.. I was deterred from using the lite version because it didn't have wind strike initially.

In addition, reviews have "Version" underneath it for a reason. I thought the current version is/was poorly built because I was unable to use it to what I needed to use it for. Thus far teleports are the only thing that has worked for me. I've not tried Alching or anything like that, but as I said.. When the bot updates, I will then create another review based on that newer version.

I posted the initial problems on the review page for others to read and understand the bugs within the script before attempting to use it. Clearly what I had expressed above does not work, and if you use the reviews to judge scripts like I do.. Reviews like mine pop out and show what isn't working, until it gets fixed.

I personally think its better I expressed what's wrong rather than going "Script sucks, don't buy"

Yes it is a pointless debate.

Despite having a version number beside it, those bug reports masked as "reviews" end up get removed by staff overtime. Because they aren't reviews. Would not be surprised if yours did as well (or the one under yours, which was also what the user believes is a "bug" but is actually user error. Neither are reviews).

Also they don't get deleted automatically by posting a new one, hence why it's generally bad practice to use it to rate based on a bot bug, client bug or user error in the current version you are using. Because even if that is fixed (or the problem is a false report), the review still remains overtime. And cue the bug report guide section in my overview.

The last lane is " delaying curse cast" and it stops. What do you mean about that -65 magic bonus? Im cursing Zamorak monk atm

What you're cursing doesn't matter. When you curse or want to cast any kind of stat-lowering spell, you will need -65 magic attack bonus or less. If you don't, the NPC gets affected by the spell and you have to wait until it is no longer affected. The bot stops to account for that - check the overview.

Last edited:
Hey bud is tele aching supported? Seems like when I run cammy tele and alch it preforms the alch too quickly (before tele animation is finished) therefore missing it each time. Any chance you could update?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey bud is tele aching supported? Seems like when I run cammy tele and alch it preforms the alch too quickly (before tele animation is finished) therefore missing it each time. Any chance you could update?

Check back a few posts. It was mentioned a day ago and is fixed in a future release

Hey man, new to this bot (I use your others) but cant see what I'm doing wrong. Trying to Alch and cast Enfeeble at the same time on a caged monk, set the bot up and it'll do it once, then the status logs adds all runes to tracking, it goes to perform the Alch again and the bot stops itself. I cant see what I'm doing wrong, forgive my ignorance.

*Don't have logs to show as I'm using the .jar runemate application*

Hey man, new to this bot (I use your others) but cant see what I'm doing wrong. Trying to Alch and cast Enfeeble at the same time on a caged monk, set the bot up and it'll do it once, then the status logs adds all runes to tracking, it goes to perform the Alch again and the bot stops itself. I cant see what I'm doing wrong, forgive my ignorance.

*Don't have logs to show as I'm using the .jar runemate application*

ignore all of this, wasnt -65 mage and now it's working as I went through previous posts. Sorry! *PS love your scripts

Hey man, love all of your bots, decided to try this one out with Spin Flax, it runs for maybe 5 mins then just clicks on the banker to bank and stops, does nothing untill you turn it off, here are the logs. Also I noticed the xp rates are about 50k magic/craft exp per hour, could it possibly be programmed for a quicker output, usually you can get 75k exp p/h easily doing manually, thanks in advance!

Edit: I cant post the log, it wont let me upload for some reason, here are the last few lines from it, can i send it to you some other way maybe?

00:05:15 INFO Waiting until spell is done.
00:05:16 INFO Activating Spin Flax.
00:05:16 INFO Waiting until spell is done.
00:05:17 INFO Activating Spin Flax.
00:05:17 INFO Waiting until spell is done.
00:05:17 INFO Activating Spin Flax.
00:05:18 INFO Waiting until spell is done.
00:05:19 INFO Opening bank.
00:08:00 INFO Stopping bot...
00:08:00 INFO Thanks for using Divine Magics!
00:08:01 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:07:50
00:08:01 DEBUG Total xp gained: 3,000
00:08:01 DEBUG Average xp/hr: 22,943
00:08:01 DEBUG Total profit: 2,680

Was working perfectly yesterday casting Fally teleports. No problem whatsoever. Started it up this morning with the same setup and without any changes. I stopped and started it a couple times to make sure it wasn't user error. Checked everything to see if proper procedures were followed. Please test if possible. Apparently I can't upload the log here because it's not an allowed extension but it goes something like this.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Lawyer\RuneMate\logs\Divine Magics 11-08 13-00-50.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Loading bot..
00:00:08 DEBUG Added task 1: Spell: Falador Teleport | Target: --- | Amount: #-1 | Level: -1
00:00:09 DEBUG Loading task variables.
00:00:09 DEBUG Setting spell to: Falador Teleport
00:00:09 DEBUG Starting bot...
00:00:10 INFO Casting falador teleport.
00:00:10 INFO Waiting out animation timer.

Until I stop it. It says it's casting but the character stands still and does nothing. Tried changing the amount and level too but its all the same result.

00:01:35 INFO Casting falador teleport.
00:01:35 INFO Waiting out animation timer.
00:01:35 INFO Stopping bot...
00:01:35 INFO Thanks for using Divine Magics!
00:01:36 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:01:26
00:01:36 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG Average xp/hr: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG Total profit: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stun/alching speeds are fixed in v2.3.1.
Was working perfectly yesterday casting Fally teleports. No problem whatsoever. Started it up this morning with the same setup and without any changes. I stopped and started it a couple times to make sure it wasn't user error. Checked everything to see if proper procedures were followed. Please test if possible. Apparently I can't upload the log here because it's not an allowed extension but it goes something like this.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Lawyer\RuneMate\logs\Divine Magics 11-08 13-00-50.log
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Loading bot..
00:00:08 DEBUG Added task 1: Spell: Falador Teleport | Target: --- | Amount: #-1 | Level: -1
00:00:09 DEBUG Loading task variables.
00:00:09 DEBUG Setting spell to: Falador Teleport
00:00:09 DEBUG Starting bot...

Until I stop it. It says it's casting but the character stands still and does nothing. Tried changing the amount and level too but its all the same result.

00:01:35 INFO Casting falador teleport.
00:01:35 INFO Waiting out animation timer.
00:01:35 INFO Stopping bot...
00:01:35 INFO Thanks for using Divine Magics!
00:01:36 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:01:26
00:01:36 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG Average xp/hr: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG Total profit: 0
00:01:36 DEBUG [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]

Yeah fixed in v2.3.1

still not as fast as it should be, stun alching, I mean its great but not 140-180k per hour, it seems to take awhile to cursor the zombie im using downstairs in the mage guild

Hi, since 2 days ago stun alching hasn't been working. The stun can't find the NPC - I've tried this on multiple NPC's (Monk of Zamorak and Grizzly bear).

I am trying to alch, but i cant setup this bot can someone tell me how i need to setup only for alching.
becuz there are no items in the item list.

#edit: i got it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi, since 2 days ago stun alching hasn't been working. The stun can't find the NPC - I've tried this on multiple NPC's (Monk of Zamorak and Grizzly bear).

Why are you not posting proper bug reports? There is a guide in the overview, and this is like the 3rd time I've had to tell you to follow the guide.

Stun/alching is working for me and many others.