Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Alright mate,

alright mate, quick question about Superheat ORE is there a special way to setup?
Sometimes it will do 1500 casts per hour sometimes 1100 and sometimes as low as 800 casts per hour is seems random?

The annoying thing is because i dont like it running at 800 casts per hour (Costs me more in the long run)

When i stop and restart the bot the bloody client charges me again :(

Is there anyway to set superheat ore to cast 1500 as i know its capable of it?

I'm assuming you know that the 1500 casts per hour is only something to expect from one-ore bars correct (bars that require one solo ore to create)? If you're getting 1500 casts per hour with iron/gold and then switching to something like steel bars and expecting the same, it's not going to happen. Other bars require more banking which results in less casting per hour.

If you mean you're either casting for iron bars or gold bars every single time and the casts per hour is that variable then the only things I can recommend are to: cast at a 1-click bank (castle-wars, edgeville, pest control), make sure 'force menu interaction' is turned off in your client, make sure your PC is not on any kind of course throttling mode such as battery saver, and try to use Ethernet to prevent lagging or dc'ing. Besides that, if you're still having problems then post everything asked for in the bug report section of the overview.

First of all: thanks for creating this awesome bot.

Can you please update the bot to use the new withdraw functions (particularly leather tanner). A mouse recording of myself playing is getting the better exp/hr purposely going slower to ensure interactions with bank interface doesn't mess up. currently the bot right clicks and withdraws x instead of left clicking.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First of all: thanks for creating this awesome bot.

Can you please update the bot to use the new withdraw functions (particularly leather tanner). A mouse recording of myself playing is getting the better exp/hr purposely going slower to ensure interactions with bank interface doesn't mess up. currently the bot right clicks and withdraws x instead of left clicking.

Didn't know that was a thing. I'll add an option soon enough

Bot works really well overall. But as Cradled mentioned, for example tan leather you can set the X function to 25 and withdraw and deposit everything in one click. Would probably increase exp/hr slightly and look less suspicious. Just a suggestion, I understand it's a fairly new command would be awesome if you could add it. Thank you!

no longer stuns and alchs :( cannot find any of the monsters also wasted 3 tries until i gave up wasting money. while it was working though was great about 150k per hour xp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
no longer stuns and alchs :( cannot find any of the monsters also wasted 3 tries until i gave up wasting money. while it was working though was great about 150k per hour xp

Please read above you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Support for giant seaweed when using doing glass make?

It's more expensive per cast than normal seaweed, and the excess molten glass gets dropped to the floor (less gp/hr, whether you plan on picking it up or leaving it on the ground). Not sure why you would want to use that instead of normal seaweed

Hey, great bot, I'm using it for tan leather and have used it for spin flax before. Since the bank was updated on OSRS you could update the bot so that when it's banking the tanned leather, it simply clicks left-click instead of Right Click > Deposit-All. Hope to see this bot continue to thrive!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, great bot, I'm using it for tan leather and have used it for spin flax before. Since the bank was updated on OSRS you could update the bot so that when it's banking the tanned leather, it simply clicks left-click instead of Right Click > Deposit-All. Hope to see this bot continue to thrive!

It has been doing this since the last update. Working for me atm.

Bot got stuck trying to withdraw with a full inventory, ended up spamming chat log with failed attempts. Relevant logs from Divine Magics:

01:06:57 INFO Activating plank-make.
01:07:00 INFO Casting spell.
01:07:00 INFO Activating plank-make.
01:07:02 INFO Casting spell.
01:07:03 INFO Opening bank.
01:43:05 DEBUG [PlayerSense] Idling for roughly 13.049 seconds.
01:43:19 INFO Opening bank.
02:37:25 DEBUG Bot has been paused. // <-- This is when I manually intervened and closed the bank inteface
02:37:37 DEBUG Bot has been resumed.
02:37:38 INFO Opening bank.
02:37:43 INFO Depositing items.
02:37:45 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
02:37:47 INFO Withdrawing Mahogany logs.
02:37:49 INFO Closing bank.
02:37:49 INFO Activating plank-make.
02:37:50 INFO Casting spell.
02:37:51 INFO Activating plank-make.
02:37:52 INFO Casting spell.

Bot got stuck trying to withdraw with a full inventory, ended up spamming chat log with failed attempts. Relevant logs from Divine Magics:

01:06:57 INFO Activating plank-make.
01:07:00 INFO Casting spell.
01:07:00 INFO Activating plank-make.
01:07:02 INFO Casting spell.
01:07:03 INFO Opening bank.
01:43:05 DEBUG [PlayerSense] Idling for roughly 13.049 seconds.
01:43:19 INFO Opening bank.
02:37:25 DEBUG Bot has been paused. // <-- This is when I manually intervened and closed the bank inteface
02:37:37 DEBUG Bot has been resumed.
02:37:38 INFO Opening bank.
02:37:43 INFO Depositing items.
02:37:45 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
02:37:47 INFO Withdrawing Mahogany logs.
02:37:49 INFO Closing bank.
02:37:49 INFO Activating plank-make.
02:37:50 INFO Casting spell.
02:37:51 INFO Activating plank-make.
02:37:52 INFO Casting spell.
i think it's a client bug

Hi there, just noticed that when trying to set the bot to vulnerability/alch, the bot thinks there is no task designated and shuts itself off.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi there, just noticed that when trying to set the bot to vulnerability/alch, the bot thinks there is no task designated and shuts itself off.

You added it as a task? Can you post your logs.
Everything requested in the overview please.