Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

If it is always right clicking, then you have force-menu interaction turned on in the client.
13k xp is both lower than high alch by itself and cursing by itself. That shouldn't happen, I ran it yesterday at 95k xp/hr curse alching.

Hmm. I ran plank make the day of the update for 3k planks and it didn't get stuck once. Are you following all of the suggestions in the overview? I'd love to teamviewer you and see where it gets stuck.
As far as my comprehension goes I am following all of the instructions. Left both stopping options to -1 and tried both resized and fixed client. Sunday when I get home I will run it on my virtual machine and if that does not fix it we can try teamviewer. And it gets stuck after selecting the spell from spellbook but not applying it to the logs.

Last edited:
when afk splashing, it sometime stops casting and just takes attacks. idk why this happens, it also happens when running my def pure on monks so im going to assume that its a thing jagex implemented. if you could please add a safety measure click every so often when afk splashing option is checked that would be great. thanks!

As far as my comprehension goes I am following all of the instructions. Left both stopping options to -1 and tried both resized and fixed client. Sunday when I get home I will run it on my virtual machine and if that does not fix it we can try teamviewer. And it gets stuck after selecting the spell from spellbook but not applying it to the logs.
Yeah, got it to work by resetting clouse data. Problem was clouse missclicking on the object and that caused the bot to not function.

EDIT:Nvm, stuck again at 42 minutes.

If it is always right clicking, then you have force-menu interaction turned on in the client.
13k xp is both lower than high alch by itself and cursing by itself. That shouldn't happen, I ran it yesterday at 95k xp/hr curse alching.

Hmm. I ran plank make the day of the update for 3k planks and it didn't get stuck once. Are you following all of the suggestions in the overview? I'd love to teamviewer you and see where it gets stuck.
Okay, tried virtual machines, clean installs and a different computer altogether. Longest it was able to do was 42 minutes, but usually stuck after 5 minutes or so. The problem can be "fixed" by moving the cursor over the object it was going to interact with and it picks it up from there. Starting to run out of ideas and credits to try and fix this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, got it to work by resetting clouse data. Problem was clouse missclicking on the object and that caused the bot to not function.

EDIT:Nvm, stuck again at 42 minutes.

Okay, tried virtual machines, clean installs and a different computer altogether. Longest it was able to do was 42 minutes, but usually stuck after 5 minutes or so. The problem can be "fixed" by moving the cursor over the object it was going to interact with and it picks it up from there. Starting to run out of ideas and credits to try and fix this.

I'm willing to teamviewer you if you're willing to do it and it usually only takes ~5 mins or less to happen. The session will of course be paid for.

I'm willing to teamviewer you if you're willing to do it and it usually only takes ~5 mins or less to happen. The session will of course be paid for.
Yeah I don't think using teamviewer is going to work as it seems to work fine for 30 mins some sessions and then get stuck after 24 casts one session. If you are not able to replicate the issue with your own account im at a loss. Could it be that clouse data might be linked to my account and not pc and the movements it loads could somehow be faulty?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah I don't think using teamviewer is going to work as it seems to work fine for 30 mins some sessions and then get stuck after 24 casts one session. If you are not able to replicate the issue with your own account im at a loss. Could it be that clouse data might be linked to my account and not pc and the movements it loads could somehow be faulty?

I doubt it. Go ahead and PM me your logs. I'll start a session now and let it run for a bit, see if I run into the same error.

found a way to minimize cast failures during stun alch. it sorta worked for me and should work for you guys. after starting the bot dont move the camera at all, dont change tabs. getting about 152k/hr instead of 115~116, which is honestly not bad.
also, zoom out all the way. it should look like a birds eye view

Last edited:
Plank make failed twice in a row now. It fails on banking. The cursor seems to miss and thus the right click option only displays "Cancel" instead of what you would expect when selecting an item. The first time this occurred on attempting to deposit (so the cursor missed the plank), and the second time while attempting to withdraw logs (so it missed the logs). The first time occurred around 8 minutes, and the second time around minute 50 (but I stopped it at minute 53).

Plank make failed twice in a row now. It fails on banking. The cursor seems to miss and thus the right click option only displays "Cancel" instead of what you would expect when selecting an item. The first time this occurred on attempting to deposit (so the cursor missed the plank), and the second time while attempting to withdraw logs (so it missed the logs). The first time occurred around 8 minutes, and the second time around minute 50 (but I stopped it at minute 53).
Sound like my issue. When reporting bugs try to remember to post the needed logs as it helps in trying to identify the bug. Out of curiosity, are you using windows 10 or windows 7?

Stun Alching is very slow only averaging 103k xp per hour rn? Tf?!

found a way to minimize cast failures during stun alch. it sorta worked for me and should work for you guys. after starting the bot dont move the camera at all, dont change tabs. getting about 152k/hr instead of 115~116, which is honestly not bad.
also, zoom out all the way. it should look like a birds eye view
Where did you stun alch I'm doing monk in varock castle and only getting 113k per hour maybe it would be faster on Skelton for some reason?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where did you stun alch I'm doing monk in varock castle and only getting 113k per hour maybe it would be faster on Skelton for some reason?

Where/what you stun alch shouldn't matter. If you're getting xp/hr that low then that's a bug. Follow the overview directions for bugs.

xp is lower than what it should be because both spells (stun and alch) aren't always casted in the same tick. Also lower exp rates could be attributed to your pc's ram, try closing everything else except for runemate and the game client. At least this is what i've observed

xp is lower than what it should be because both spells (stun and alch) aren't always casted in the same tick. Also lower exp rates could be attributed to your pc's ram, try closing everything else except for runemate and the game client. At least this is what i've observed
I'm getting around 130-135k now might be my ram it does seem to mess up and not do in the same tick. But I'm happy with 135k for now I guess.

Where/what you stun alch shouldn't matter. If you're getting xp/hr that low then that's a bug. Follow the overview directions for bugs.
Ok will do. Is 135k around avg xp when using this? My laptop is a peice of shit as well maybe that's why.

I'm getting around 130-135k now might be my ram it does seem to mess up and not do in the same tick. But I'm happy with 135k for now I guess.

Ok will do. Is 135k around avg xp when using this? My laptop is a peice of shit as well maybe that's why.
stunalch max efficiency is 180k per hour

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stunalch max efficiency is 180k per hour

stun/alch is 180k per hour with perfect clicks, no lag, no idling. this bot missclicks, and idles. And i've seen far too may users have problems with lag/bad internet. So safe to say, unless you're using AHK in prime conditions, you're not gonna hit 180k xp/hr with anything. And AHK will get you banned.

Last edited:
stun/alch is 180k per hour with perfect clicks, no lag, no idling. this bot missclicks, and idles. And i've seen far too may users have problems with lag/bad internet. So safe to say, unless you're using AHK in prime conditions, you're not gonna hit 180k xp/hr with anything. And AHK will get you banned.
yeah i know lol, was just letting ivmurdavi know

Alright mate,

alright mate, quick question about Superheat ORE is there a special way to setup?
Sometimes it will do 1500 casts per hour sometimes 1100 and sometimes as low as 800 casts per hour is seems random?

The annoying thing is because i dont like it running at 800 casts per hour (Costs me more in the long run)

When i stop and restart the bot the bloody client charges me again :(

Is there anyway to set superheat ore to cast 1500 as i know its capable of it?