Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Specific logs for the problem, I need a refund.
Description: After all setting is set, I push start the bot, and it stop just after that, without doing anything.
LOGS bellow

Thanks. I'll c&p my response to every other post/review with the same problem:
"This is because of the OSRS update that went out today.. these updates happen every week, nothing new. wait for a client update to fix the problem"

Parts of the client are down due to an OSRS update. Here you go: Latest Reviews | Community | RuneMate
You'll see it's happening with a ton of bots and not just this one. So no, nothing for ME to fix through a bot update as of now. I've refunded you whatever i made from the sessions (70% of total price paid). Wait until the client updates before using it again. Next update day may want to test with a lite version before using premium bots

I asked a question that I figured out myself and since you can't delete posts I changed it to nevermind. Great bot.View attachment 6698
Its what you were doing man, you were not only teleporting youw ere also alching? For that long? That is crazy, teleporting like that is very dangerous. Bake Pie, or make planks, that is a bit safer. You were asking for it. I am using this probably for 12hrs plus a day.

Bot has always worked for me but today it is failing start up.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Been using this for a few months and the creator of this kills it.

Last edited:
Banned for Scamming
Its what you were doing man, you were not only teleporting youw ere also alching? For that long? That is crazy, teleporting like that is very dangerous. Bake Pie, or make planks, that is a bit safer. You were asking for it. I am using this probably for 12hrs plus a day.
Asking for what? I'm not sure what you're even talking about.

Is the "stopping amount" the amount of product or the amount of casts? In the case of Tan leather this makes a big difference.

Any idea why it keeps failing to cast Stun in Yanille Basement? I can pm you the logs. Just let me know, kinda aggravating because it works for hours no issue then I need to restart like 5-10 times for it to work.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Any idea why it keeps failing to cast Stun in Yanille Basement? I can pm you the logs. Just let me know, kinda aggravating because it works for hours no issue then I need to restart like 5-10 times for it to work.

Yeah I would need the logs to tell you

Does not exist.
its very clunky the moment i try alching combined with other spells
the moment i stat it up with alching added it starts to miss alot of clicks curse alching would be 100k + - but im only getting 40 k
teleport alching is only giving me 44k exp / hour could you look into this please ? :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
its very clunky the moment i try alching combined with other spells
the moment i stat it up with alching added it starts to miss alot of clicks curse alching would be 100k + - but im only getting 40 k
teleport alching is only giving me 44k exp / hour could you look into this please ? :)

Check the overview for how to report bugs.

Hello friend, looks like my acc got temp banned after using v2.1.4's plank make:
not happy at all. for some reason it would freeze after making all planks inv and then log out and then log back in every certain interval (see logs). initially i thought it was just anti ban, but it did it repeatedly.
I get this is a risk botting, but i got temp banned on a 1800 total account.
not cool.
i think if anything, a refund is merited here.

Attachments

• 20180902143800_Divine Magics.txt
    415.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Does not exist.
Hello friend, looks like my acc got temp banned after using v2.1.4's plank make:
not happy at all. for some reason it would freeze after making all planks inv and then log out and then log back in every certain interval (see logs). initially i thought it was just anti ban, but it did it repeatedly.
not cool.

if it was happening more then once why would you keep running this script ?

if it was happening more then once why would you keep running this script ?
i left the bot when it logged back in, when i came back i noticed it did it a second time (was when i stopped the bot). if u look at logs, the intervals it logged out wasn't that often, but enough to be frequent.

not cool.
Where were you doing this at? Location is very important, doing this at the bank, as the only person there will make you a big target. Doing this in a crowd, will make the chances less likely. I have a feeling you were by yourself doing this for 5 hrs. Thats not safe, and I recommend you follow the "safe botting guide".

Where were you doing this at? Location is very important, doing this at the bank, as the only person there will make you a big target. Doing this in a crowd, will make the chances less likely. I have a feeling you were by yourself doing this for 5 hrs. Thats not safe, and I recommend you follow the "safe botting guide".
was at cwars.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
not cool.

No.

You also risked botting on an 1800 total account. Your decision. The ban is irrelevant when talking about a refund anyways, but highly doubt someone saw you botting for only 4 hours (across what is probably hundreds+ of hours of you botting on this same account) and thought to ban you based on a few lag-outs in the most recent session of using this bot

It logging in and out could've been from anything, hell you could have shitty internet & that could happen. Just to be sure, I'll run it for the next 3-4 hrs. But atm I see a log with 4 hours worth of xp, that charged you correctly.

Last edited:
No.

You also risked botting on an 1800 total account. Your decision. The ban is irrelevant when talking about a refund anyways, but highly doubt someone saw you botting for only 4 hours (across what is probably hundreds+ of hours of you botting on this same account) and thought to ban you based on a few lag-outs in the most recent session of using this bot

It logging in and out could've been from anything, hell you could have shitty internet & that could happen. Just to be sure, I'll run it for the next 3-4 hrs. But atm I see a log with 4 hours worth of xp, that charged you correctly.
No problem, man. just trying to warn you/other ppl. and I don't "lag out" as i have stable internet.