Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

Superheat doesn't work on OSRS. Ran the pro version several times (used up a big chunk of the credit I'd put on to trial it with) and each time it had the same failure. I tried running with the inventory full of ore and the runes ready, I tried running with an empty inventory, I tried running with only the nats in the inventory, and none of them worked. It kept going to the bank and withdrawing Iron bars rather than iron ores.

Code:
0:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG    Starting bot..
00:00:39 DEBUG    Setting spell to: Superheat
00:00:39 DEBUG    Setting item to: Iron bar
00:00:39 DEBUG    Your choice contains multiple items: [Iron ore]
00:00:39 DEBUG    Your finished item is: Iron bar
00:00:46 INFO    Opening bank.
00:01:13 INFO    Withdrawing Iron ore.
00:02:20 DEBUG    [Event] - Added {Iron bar} to the item tracker.
00:02:21 INFO    Closing bank.
00:02:25 INFO    Out of available items to cast spell.
00:02:25 INFO    You have ~30 seconds to change your settings or add items, or the bot will log out.
00:02:30 INFO    Out of available items to cast spell.
00:02:55 INFO    You didn't change the spell or add enough runes in time; logging out.

for stun/alching can we get a fix for when it accidently clicks on lvl5 enchant or any spell that causes it to just run and afk..?

Does Stun alching work on this bot atm? Btw I was wondering where was the best place to stun/alch and how many hours should I do it for?

Figured I would bring this here before leaving a review.

I use the bot to plank make semi-regularly, and it will often get stuck on the spells menu with Plank Make highlighted. A simple click on anything will resume the bot, but otherwise it will sit there doing nothing.

This has happened frequently, but I am usually around to catch it and remedy it. However, I set it up recently and went about my business. About three hours later, I saw the bot had only made 200 planks, and was stuck on that menu for the past three hours.

I know it's just $0.10 each hour, but that's money that was spent on a bot that did nothing for three hours. I'd like to use that on your bot while it's doing what is intended. Overall the bot is fantastic, but this one issue has caused me so much trouble.

Last edited:
Been using the bot past three days for stun/alching, everything worked perfectly until today. Same settings and same location but the bot would start up and only click "stun" then idle the mouse there with no other action. When the developer sees this can I get an update if this was just me having a bug? Don't want to spend another ten cents to trying to figure anything out further..

Been using the bot past three days for stun/alching, everything worked perfectly until today. Same settings and same location but the bot would start up and only click "stun" then idle the mouse there with no other action. When the developer sees this can I get an update if this was just me having a bug? Don't want to spend another ten cents to trying to figure anything out further..
For me, I press pause and then unpause and it works just fine. Maybe try that!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The problem of not being able to deactivate another spell comes and goes between rs updates. Not sure why. It will be fixed on next bot update.

honestly bro its all RNG based lmfao sometimes itll run for like 6 hours and sometimes it cant even last 5 minutes smh

Not only has this cost me a whole dollar now, but my account was logged in the entire time, presumably trying to cast a spell it could not...

Please get this fixed, or do something about this. I like this bot but this is a huge issue that can't be overlooked. Like I said before, I don't want to leave a review without addressing this with the developer. But if nothing's getting done then I need to let other people know not to let their money go to waste for a bot doing absolutely nothing for ten hours.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not only has this cost me a whole dollar now, but my account was logged in the entire time, presumably trying to cast a spell it could not...

Please get this fixed, or do something about this. I like this bot but this is a huge issue that can't be overlooked. Like I said before, I don't want to leave a review without addressing this with the developer. But if nothing's getting done then I need to let other people know not to let their money go to waste for a bot doing absolutely nothing for ten hours.

Scroll up 2-3 posts and you will see my response. It has been noted, no need to double post that the problem is still occuring before I have had time to push an update.

Scroll up 2-3 posts and you will see my response. It has been noted, no need to double post that the problem is still occuring before I have had time to push an update.

This issue has occurred regularly. I know you said it "comes and goes", but that's just saying it's unreliable.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This issue has occurred regularly. I know you said it "comes and goes", but that's just saying it's unreliable.

No, you misread my response. I said it comes and goes between updates, meaning it can be fixed and then an rs update comes out that nullifies that fix (or rm update, whichever is the case for the situation). I'm not saying it will work intermittently, i'm saying that certain interactions such as that can constantly break what I have in place which causes me to have to go through again. I understand it has occurred regularly for you. This was not always the case, hence my response.

That's not to say the bot isn't at fault. Just that the fact that something breaks over time doesn't make it less reliable lol. That's to be expected.

I'm having an issue where that sometimes it would double stun and pause then alch. The logs would say "Clouse failed to alch" Worked fine in the morning but this issue is happening sometimes now. Only about a 10k xp/hr decrease tho!.
00:05:59 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:00 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:00 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:00 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:02 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:03 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:06:03 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:04 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:05 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:06:06 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:07 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:10 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:10 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:12 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:12 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:12 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:14 INFO Casting alch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm having an issue where that sometimes it would double stun and pause then alch. The logs would say "Clouse failed to alch" Worked fine in the morning but this issue is happening sometimes now. Only about a 10k xp/hr decrease tho!.
00:05:59 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:00 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:00 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:00 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:02 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:03 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:06:03 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:04 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:05 INFO Waiting until done alching.
00:06:06 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:07 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:10 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:10 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:12 INFO Casting alch.
00:06:12 INFO Clouse failed to alch.
00:06:12 INFO Casting stun.
00:06:14 INFO Casting alch.

That status tells you that clouse failed an interaction. I put that in there for exactly when this happens, so you guys can see an XP/hr loss could be because clouse failed to interact with something. Nothing really I can control there, sometimes it chooses to missclick

That status tells you that clouse failed an interaction. I put that in there for exactly when this happens, so you guys can see an XP/hr loss could be because clouse failed to interact with something. Nothing really I can control there, sometimes it chooses to missclick
Oh got it thanks! Just weird why it's happening now but for the past two days I don't think I've seen it