Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Disappearing hours mystery

For some reason, I have 49 hours logged the day before yesterday and thus have reached my monthly cap. I am confused because I only bot for 5-6 hours a day and only on one instance. I am the only one who plays on my internet connection. Thoughts?

No VPN or proxy. I have been home alone this past week. I doubt that someone on the outside has been hijacking my wifi to play runescape... strange.

What about your runemate account itself?
Nope, I do not share my runemate account. I do have other runemate accounts that are inactive and abandoned secondary to losing phones and losing two-step verification access. However, these have been inactive for months/years so should not influence my total hours.

There have been several instances during the time period in question (Feb 11-12) where Runemate has updated, but my instance has continued to run up until that instance was either manually stopped or completed. Could that have triggered some kind of bug?

EDIT: what confuses me still is that I only have ONE instance running at any given time, and I seem to have used 49 hours within a 24 hour period.

Java Warlord
Nope, I do not share my runemate account. I do have other runemate accounts that are inactive and abandoned secondary to losing phones and losing two-step verification access. However, these have been inactive for months/years so should not influence my total hours.

There have been several instances during the time period in question (Feb 11-12) where Runemate has updated, but my instance has continued to run up until that instance was either manually stopped or completed. Could that have triggered some kind of bug?

EDIT: what confuses me still is that I only have ONE instance running at any given time, and I seem to have used 49 hours within a 24 hour period.
I'm out of ideas then, we should wait until @Arbiter gets to see this

Mod Automation
You have full visibility to your runtime statistics in Services. You can figure out what you're forgetting or what went wrong there.

You have full visibility to your runtime statistics in Services. You can figure out what you're forgetting or what went wrong there.
Thank you. The chart demonstrates that there is definitely something wrong. It is impossible to log 43 hours of runtime in one session in less than a 24 hour period.

12 year old normie
Thank you. The chart demonstrates that there is definitely something wrong. It is impossible to log 43 hours of runtime in one session in less than a 24 hour period.

Run two accounts at once. 48 hours.