Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Did anyone else's RuneMate break after this recent game update on 2/14?

This morning, I tried to start back up my bot, and it seems like any bot I try is doing really odd behavior, and some don't work at all. They'll just sit there idling.

Anyone else having this issue and are there any resolutions?

The weird thing is it seems like they already have a header when staring runemate, saying they did that update.. but still not working

If look at discord they said will take a little but of time, 90% of bots are down currently all the big ones ain't working so will take time but will be fixed hopefully soon.

If look at discord they said will take a little but of time, 90% of bots are down currently all the big ones ain't working so will take time but will be fixed hopefully soon.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't really use RuneMate often so I had no idea what was going on, lol. Mostly just for some mind numbing grinds that I CBA to do

Last edited:
RuneMate Staff
RuneMate has been updated after the recent game update.

If you're having issues with bots "not doing anything" then uninstall RuneMate, restart your PC, then reinstall RuneMate. It's not known what the issues are and how they are fixed, but generally reinstalling and restarting seems to do the trick.

Individual bots may still have problems. Report those to the specific bot authors, via the RuneMate forums or their own Discord.

Join our Discord to stay up to date and report issues: Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

I'm still facing issues on every bot, even after reinstalling everything. I never used to have problems, not one bot seems to work for me.

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm still facing issues on every bot, even after reinstalling everything. I never used to have problems, not one bot seems to work for me.
Are you on the vanilla client?

If so try runelite, as vanilla still has some issues. Otherwise maybe restart osrs/RM, or disable problem plugins