Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Developing a bot YOU pick! [VOTE]

I would wait before deciding whether or not to create a Dungeoneering bot because it takes a lot of hours and the soon-to-be-released Ultradungeon is apparently going to be maintained by a professional development team of 5 people. Depending on how Ultradungeon evolves, it might be hard to beat.

If you really want to invest a lot of time into this, like, 100+ hours, then my vote is for a questing bot.

Otherwise, a construction bot.

Java Warlord
I would wait before deciding whether or not to create a Dungeoneering bot because it takes a lot of hours and the soon-to-be-released Ultradungeon is apparently going to be maintained by a professional development team of 5 people. Depending on how Ultradungeon evolves, it might be hard to beat.

If you really want to invest a lot of time into this, like, 100+ hours, then my vote is for a questing bot.

Otherwise, a construction bot.
Uh who are the other four besides doppelgänger

12 year old normie
If you don't think the quality of your team mates don't meet your standard you probably shouldn't team up with them lol

I can only be grateful to use the shared API and paint to make my bot better and more appealing. What supreme leader gets back is a bigger recognition for the PI bots, a wider audience that might become fan like there are celestial and alpha fans.

My bots are not the best, but they function like they should, and people seem to be satisfied with it (1k users+ for Pi Chopper).

I'd say it's win win for both parties.

I can only be grateful to use the shared API and paint to make my bot better and more appealing. What supreme leader gets back is a bigger recognition for the PI bots, a wider audience that might become fan like there are celestial and alpha fans.

My bots are not the best, but they function like they should, and people seem to be satisfied with it (1k users+ for Pi Chopper).

My man! Bertrand!

To add on, it's not so much about being a team so that we can pump out bots like a machine, but rather provide the tools (API) necessary for developers so that they can make bots more easily and quickly, without the haste of having to write all the little methods yourself. That is why we have one rule in our team: You're bots must work and perform optimally.

Java Warlord

My man! Bertrand!

To add on, it's not so much about being a team so that we can pump out bots like a machine, but rather provide the tools (API) necessary for developers so that they can make bots more easily and quickly, without the haste of having to write all the little methods yourself. That is why we have one rule in our team: You're bots must work and perform optimally.

I get your point, nice concept (y)

I support the dung bot. I think that would be a challenge to actually make a working one. we do have one but.... it doesnt rlly work right.