Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[DEV] RedDungeon

red

Well time to update you guyz, for a while I wasnt working on the script, now I am grounded, I have been grounded for 2 months now and soon it will be over(fucking finally) I will, hopefully resume the project when I am done with this semester

Well time to update you guyz, for a while I wasnt working on the script, now I am grounded, I have been grounded for 2 months now and soon it will be over(fucking finally) I will, hopefully resume the project when I am done with this semester
wat grounded for 2 months ur 16 wat - edit: found out he smoked one of his dads marijuanas

red

wat grounded for 2 months ur 16 wat - edit: found out he smoked one of his dads marijuanas
acctually no, my parents are fucking cunts so to keep it that way, they decided to put in a new rule, B avarage and all Cs or above, have A's in all fucking classes except for american literature which is a fucking D+

I wish you the best of luck and just hardcore code it Red, just sit one day when you're free and code as fuck 12 hours straight :) Have 10x redbull ready, and food and just go for it.

I have the Idung script back when Kiko made it. Not sure if it would help with providing data or not?

I have the Idung script back when Kiko made it. Not sure if it would help with providing data or not?

Lolol I had that also copied it right of when it got leaked, however lost it when I cleaned my computer...

Was thinking the same thing.

I wish you the best of luck and just hardcore code it Red, just sit one day when you're free and code as fuck 12 hours straight :) Have 10x redbull ready, and food and just go for it.
Don't listen to this... Sleep deprivation will not help anything... And neither will too much caffeine...lol... No offense to OP... To each their own, I suppose...

Oh wow are you serious? Really really really really good luck for your journey. Please don't fail. We have our trust in you.

May the biceps always be with you