Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dark Quester (Novice) [Deleted] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
Adding Romeo and Juliet for quick quest points would be great for super early account.

It's in my todo list somewhere xD

As a fair warning, I have decided to do batched updates to reduce stress and potential burn outs while in development.

This is far from a small project and with soo many features and required support needed, this is a long term project.

There are still many things I have yet to decide how to approach and when I feel becomes necessary to be added as priority.

Feedback and suggestions are all considered

Hi ! Restless ghost still having an issue particularly at Wizards Tower. Stopped outside the door of the Wizard Tower and probably couldn't detect the door inside because of camera angle. After adjusting camera angle w my keyboard, it works again :)

Misfits
Working on a massive update....

GUI :
Adding a list view of all required items for quests selected to run
Gear selections - Combat style - Spells

Multiple Bug fixes some reported, some not
Additional quests TBA
Adding additional playersense where applicable

GE support is in the works

Will update with news as this update further unfolds....

Unfortunately due to the way this update effects all current supported quests and un-released quests, I am not able to push bug fixes

gearUI

Sneak peak at the UI update

Hey, Hazeel Cult locks up during the "Moving to Clivet phase" If I walk my character a couple minutes and enter the cave, it picks right back up.
Thanks for the great program, amazing job my man.

EDIT: Also gets stuck on "Moving to investigate Sinclair drain" in Murder Mystery. Character tries to click on the drain from inside the house without opening front door first.

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey, Hazeel Cult locks up during the "Moving to Clivet phase" If I walk my character a couple minutes and enter the cave, it picks right back up.
Thanks for the great program, amazing job my man.
There's a chance the next update will address this

Hey, thanks for the script however,
in my opinion it doesnt change up the distance from player to click on the map. And the pathing it chooses, it clicks the same map tile, if you just walk back and let it run again it will click the same map tile on some of the pathing.

Last edited:
Misfits
Considering this bot in particular has very little repetitive walking aspects i doubt it will be much of an issue, the pathing system accounts for half of the bot as is... unless a miracle happens, not much can or will be done about minor issues like this... as long as it is walking to accomplish quests its doing its job

Misfits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.