Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Giant Foundry

Hi, what happened to the old interface? I suddenly cannot decide anymore how many bars I want to use for each type?

I want to use 18/10 as that is the most optimal.

Hi, what happened to the old interface? I suddenly cannot decide anymore how many bars I want to use for each type?

I want to use 18/10 as that is the most optimal.
I considered giving the option of choosing the alloy ratios, but decided to go for the simpler approach. I'll add the option in a future update, but it'll choose the ratio which gives the highest metal score which should be very good anyways.

And how is 18/10 "most optimal"

If you go to the Giants Foundry Calculator (osrsportal site) and play with the configurations, you'll see that 18/10 is also highlighted. Also on ironman accounts it is difficult to get an equal amount of bars of the same type.

I cannot use it now because I don't have enough of the higher metal types.

Other than that, great script :) have been using it for a few days now.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the main audience for this bot is Ironmen, and we aren't able to use this until the option to choose bar ratios is restored =(

It has been almost two weeks since the update. When is the bar-ratio feature expected to make a comeback?

idb

Script is OK at best. 14/14 bars isn't ideal for ironmen. When dunking in the lava it will always dunk past the red bar then doesn't correct in the waterfall making the sword worse when handing in. Also very slow when choosing the sword components and putting in bars and pouring the mould

dahnae submitted a new resource:

Dan Giant Foundry TRIAL - No requirements, 200k xp/h 500k gp/h? Yes please!

Read more about this resource...
Bot takes a very long time getting bars out of the bank and then putting them into crucible when the its time to pour it sometimes gets stuck trying to grab the mould because the crucible is in the way of the camera and lastly the bot sometimes get stuck after it has picked up the sword then it tries to make a new mould, overly good bot but those would be huge things to fix to make it excellent, i can't trust the bot to afk as id be worried about a ban if it got stuck.

Bot appears to be BUSTED. Keeps rapid clicking it's task making it impossible to complete a sword.
Just tried it and it was working flawlessly. Today was an update day, please try fully restarting runemate + runelite then trying again.