Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan Drift Net Fisher

Can you add support to bypass looking for numlite if you paid for the unlimited use? I've paid for unlimited use and when it goes to bank it looks for numlite which I have none of.

Can you add support to bypass looking for numlite if you paid for the unlimited use? I've paid for unlimited use and when it goes to bank it looks for numlite which I have none of.
Yea, it's on my todo list. In the meantime, just make sure you have at least 200 numulites, shouldn't be that hard to get and the bot won't use them up if you don't enable fish banking

Having an issue where the script will only run for 15 minutes before just turning off and doing nothing. Have tried disabling breaks and altering the timings with no success. Was working fine before the last update. Anyone else have this issue?

Bot running very smoothly although earning less exp than stated. I'm sitting on 92 hunter and 89 fishing earning 89k p/h and 67k p/h respectively. I'm not banking fish, using merfolk trident with staminas and using the default afk for 10 secs every 600 seconds.
I dont use any plugins. any advice would be great thanks