Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter

dahnae submitted a new resource:

Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter - Chopping teaks goes brrrr

This bot gives the fastest woodcutting exp in the game by a large margin. Up to 220k xp/hr can be reached.

How to use
  • Start on fossil island
  • You must have grown teaks in the hardwood farm patch (35+ farming required)
  • Must have 35+ woodcutting to chop teaks
  • Must have the required materials + skills for the selected tick manipulation method (select in UI)
  • Must have stamina...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine seems to just bounce between the middle and west tree. Spam click each one back and fore.
How spam-clicky is it? Is it getting any logs/wc exp? How long have you run it, because it is supposed to be bouncing between the trees until one of them is chopped down. What tick manipulation method are you using?

Can you give an option to bank nests with clues or even banking all nests? Also how about restoring run at POH?

Can you give an option to bank nests with clues or even banking all nests? Also how about restoring run at POH?
I have no intentions of adding either of those features. However, for ironmen (and even main accounts), the new forester's rations are a great alternative for run restoration and I will be adding official support for it.

Recharge infernal axe is broken it didnt recharge it. Stopped and started new session at the bank and instead of recharging it equipped the uncharged and went to chopping area. I had to stop and manually recharge.

Code:
[INFO ] [     SettingsUpdater] New settings : {
  "15t_teaks_RECHARGE_INFERNAL": true,
  "15t_teaks_DRAGON_AXE_QTY": 0,
}
[INFO ] [         StateLogger] Breaks disabled
[INFO ] [        LoginManager] Post login
[INFO ] [         StateLogger] Equip axe
[DEBUG] [                Menu] Clicking '^Equip|Wear|Wield|Carry$' '^Infernal axe \(uncharged\)$' on SpriteItem(name:Infernal axe (uncharged), quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY)
[INFO ] [         StateLogger] Breaks disabled
[INFO ] [         StateLogger] Traversal (destination = Area(3700, 3832, 0 -> 3716, 3839, 0))
i dont know why it says dragon axe quantity is 0 when i have 9 in my bank. It didn't even bother checking my bank, it just started as you can see.

Any chance this could make use of the forester ration from Forestry to make it cheaper use and accessible for Ironmen without Stams? 30% chance of restoring 20% run when chopping trees seems like it could proc quite often with this method to sustain Energy.

Hey Dan, similar to the post about the fishing one - used this for 99 on another account and was perfect. Doesn't seem to be doing tick manipulation now, is running but not using tar/herb.

Hey Dan, similar to the post about the fishing one - used this for 99 on another account and was perfect. Doesn't seem to be doing tick manipulation now, is running but not using tar/herb.

Ignore this Dan. Root cause was having multiple herbs in inventory, changing to 1 rather than having spare has resolved. Cheers

Do you think you can add or make 1.5t redwood?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edit: NVM XP not that great.