Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Daily's Inferno Prayer Helper

did you get around to fixing the Zuk fight? (where it just spams pray melee even though there is nothing meleeing you) it ignores jads and other mobs... was considering just stopping the bot and manually doing zuk but ideally would be nice to just have it work properly
Yes. after testing it myself with the store version all that I missed was the settings it touches on start. Which im pushing an update again rn, so by the morning this should be 99% done :)

Yes. after testing it myself with the store version all that I missed was the settings it touches on start. Which im pushing an update again rn, so by the morning this should be 99% done :)
Its deffo 99% good to go. Still some kinks on zuk. it messed up the while trying to flick the jad and healers. Would probably be easier to not flick the healers at all for mains although if you want this for pures you might want that feature i guess. The rest of the inferno its really solid. Just don't be a dumb ass and stand in the middle expecting god mode. Use pillars and avoid stuff as much as possible. Made it to zuk a few times already.

Also literally ignore people saying this is expensive and all that... literally anything close to this is about 50x the price right now. sure it's was slightly annoying at first when it kept crashing but its in beta it is what it is. (doesn't crash anymore if you start inside inferno. Slight chance outside inferno still)

Its deffo 99% good to go. Still some kinks on zuk. it messed up the while trying to flick the jad and healers. Would probably be easier to not flick the healers at all for mains although if you want this for pures you might want that feature i guess. The rest of the inferno its really solid. Just don't be a dumb ass and stand in the middle expecting god mode. Use pillars and avoid stuff as much as possible. Made it to zuk a few times already.

Also literally ignore people saying this is expensive and all that... literally anything close to this is about 50x the price right now. sure it's was slightly annoying at first when it kept crashing but its in beta it is what it is. (doesn't crash anymore if you start inside inferno. Slight chance outside inferno still)
Yeah considering someone doing inferno for you costs like $40. Even the full auto mode will probably be 5-10$. I think this is reasonably priced given it's significantly more complicated than other combat bots :)

Interested in this, will give it a test later. Is there a free trial? The store does not mention it.
Now there is a free trial, I have not tested it as a fellow user nor do I know how long the trial lasts but I've seen there is a trial option.
Script is also a work in progress, keep that in mind ! But it does work really well if your computer isn't trash. (My own experience)

Some issue I have encountered in the current version is that the script maintained mager protection priority, while it was trapped behind the north-east pillar, thus not protecting against the immediate threat which was, in this case, a ranger. Good run but got me killed.

Some issue I have encountered in the current version is that the script maintained mager protection priority, while it was trapped behind the north-east pillar, thus not protecting against the immediate threat which was, in this case, a ranger. Good run but got me killed.
Not sure why thatd have happened as it hasnt happened to me, if it was holding mage pray it must not have detected any monsters and was using the default. Im hoping thats a lag or connection issue

I'm kind of hoping that as well. I'm attempting an other run and the ranger issues persist but not only in the mentioned scenario. It has trouble flicking the ranger, ever if not under attack prior, it'll skip flicking prayer for a couple attacks.

If I fail this run I'll restart runemate and runelite and see if it's better. I'll keep you updated.

Update

I have experienced multiple failures due to that recurring issue. At one point, my CPU usage spiked to 100% due to Runelite and Runemate (before restarting both applications), and it remained at that level, causing a crash.

I have noticed minor fluctuations in CPU usage when the script stops flicking protect range, but these do not seem to be significant enough to cause lag. My CPU usage generally stays around 20-25%, and my GPU usage is normal. The network connection is stable at 20-25ms.

The issue primarily affects the ranger part. Unlike other monsters (Bats, Blobs, Melees, Magers), which experience occasional slight delays while flicking, the script, at times, completely stops flicking the "protect range" prayer, even while under attack, while maintaining the offensive prayers on. This issue occurs regardless of my position in the arena. When this happens, I can manually flick the "protect range" prayer, but the script immediately disables it because it was a manual input. Gameplay remains responsive and fine during manual interactions (movement, metronome, etc.).

This problem persists even after rebooting both applications. I am uncertain about the cause of this issue.
I can't tell about the Jads and Zuk fight parts yet, due the issues I'm experiencing.

So if prayer is interrupted it would only have 3 reasons:
1. too many bot actions per tick (not even possible on the prayer mode)
2. The monsters not being registered for some reason (if you see it camping magic prayer at the high waves it thinks there's no monsters and it's preparing for the next wave, also unlikely?)
3. Lag or performance related.

I do plan on implementing performance improvements soon but besides that I'm not sure what I can do... it could also related to the ranger being revived if it's after wave 50, in which case I'll investigate that too

So if prayer is interrupted it would only have 3 reasons:
1. too many bot actions per tick (not even possible on the prayer mode)
2. The monsters not being registered for some reason (if you see it camping magic prayer at the high waves it thinks there's no monsters and it's preparing for the next wave, also unlikely?)
3. Lag or performance related.

I do plan on implementing performance improvements soon but besides that I'm not sure what I can do... it could also related to the ranger being revived if it's after wave 50, in which case I'll investigate that too

Okay so, I've tried again, it failed again even at low waves.
This time I've tried on a cloud gaming VM, whose's pc specs are higher than my current computer, it has an independant internet connection, while I connect to it, so both runemate and runelite were hosted on it (it gets ~2 ms ping to runescape servers, while I get ~20ms on mine)

Same issue happened, I usually ran with 117 HD, this time I tried with most plugins turned off, with a few exceptions such as Tile Pack, GPU, Key Remapping.
It improperly timed multiple flicks at some point and didn't get back in rythym properly, CPU usage was quite low and GPU load was near non existent.

Honestly, not quite sure what the issue would be here... It seems to be mainly happening with the Ranger of all things.

I honestly couldnt say, ive encountered no issues with the rangers on my runs this week, i only die when i step out at the wrong time

After attempting to optimize the script earlier today, I observed that disabling the offensive prayer flicking (while maintaining 1-tick flicking) seems to reduce lag. When offensive prayer flicking is enabled, the script struggles with proper flicking at mid-waves and occasionally skips flicking altogether. Additionally, I have noticed significant CPU spikes caused by the script, even though I can typically run RuneLite, the script, and another game simultaneously with multiple browser tabs open. The CPU spikes mainly occur when running RuneLite and this script.

Questions:
  1. Has the issue with Jad flicking towards healers been resolved?
  2. Is the script still being worked on or updated?
  3. Is there an estimated release date for the upcoming full script, even if it's just a beta version?
Thank you and have a wonderful day!