Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Daily's Inferno Prayer Helper

This is a pretty good start honestly. Start inside the inferno, it does the waves.

- You should probably remove the walking/traversing to the inferno itself completely as its mega buggy and often crashes.
- Recommend not using stamina pots until the final wave as it just drinks them like crazy and then doesn't have anything for Zuk.
- For some reason the premium version is banking only and doesn't include all the features of the trial version? (lost money rip D:)
- Just kept eating food and crashed after wave 25.
- Would recommend instead of having that defensive gear set up you should have 1 long range (tbow/bofa) and 1 for barraging and another for blowpiping.
- Its kind of slow to freeze/barrage the nibblers (not really a big deal I guess)
- Needs a bit more work on restoring stats.
- Honestly wouldn't even mind something that managed the prayers whilst the player manually does the inferno.
- Pre-potting would be nice.
- Withdraws runes for alchs instead of barrage...? (had to go in inferno with runes before starting)

Last edited:
This is a pretty good start honestly. Start inside the inferno, it does the waves.

- You should probably remove the walking/traversing to the inferno itself completely as its mega buggy and often crashes.
- Recommend not using stamina pots until the final wave as it just drinks them like crazy and then doesn't have anything for Zuk.
- For some reason the premium version is banking only and doesn't include all the features of the trial version? (lost money rip D:)
- Just kept eating food and crashed after wave 25.
- Would recommend instead of having that defensive gear set up you should have 1 long range (tbow/bofa) and 1 for barraging and another for blowpiping.
- Its kind of slow to freeze/barrage the nibblers (not really a big deal I guess)
- Needs a bit more work on restoring stats.
- Honestly wouldn't even mind something that managed the prayers whilst the player manually does the inferno.
- Pre-potting would be nice.
- Withdraws runes for alchs instead of barrage...? (had to go in inferno with runes before starting)
This was actually a massive bug, this was SUPPOSED to be prayer only (Premium version).
The trial was loading the actual inferno full-version im working on which is still full of bugs and not meant for the store.

The store now has the correct version, but I thank you :)
id say its actually 60% done, but the real inferno when it works will be pricier :p

dont want too leave a full review but i found this worked really well but sometimes it was late putting prayers up died on wave 54 or something which aint too shabby tbh for a beta just struggled a bit also when you had a stack with blobs

So after more testing. I found that it has major issues flicking mobs that are some what north of the north pillar (was solo vs mager and it just flicked rigour and didn't bother with mage prayer. It does that a lot with the meleer as well sometimes completely ignores it. The meleer can be dealt with by just ice barraging it and walking one tile however the mager is the problem if it ignores it you just get hit for 70s. It has trouble sometimes with mobs that are stacked south of the north pillar as well although its not really a big deal... Got as far as wave 61, wasn't too bad.

Triple Jads fine

Got to zuk.

It just spams pray melee while attempting to flick other stuff which is messing every thing up. Dies to jad on zuk as it just ignored the switches and prayed melee

I've gave it a few tries and here's my review so far.

1- Too expensive for the current state of the script, plus, not everyone owns an ultra performance computer. In my case, my computer is quite crappy and I was having more issues than not trying to run with the bot. I've now rented a good performance gaming VM and it runs much smoother, but still quite expensive and imperfect (I know it's a beta). I've had multiple attempts at running it, one or two resulting in a runemate crash, then it was my crap hardware, then the issues with the forced interactions (see #2), etc. Huge irl gp sink right there. Well, huge is debatable but having no trial option to configure it out and get to know it better before running it, you get the point.

2- There's an annoying menu override upon starting the bot, and every time we update the bot settings (Ticking on/off pray flicking). It'll force its way into the game settings to override high alchemy prices, plus force change attack npcs to right-click! This is both infuriating, messes up every attempt we make to do an other action or not let it follow through, causing lots of errors on the client side. Please disable this feature, or make it optional.

3- The "either on or either off" prayer flicking is troublesome, worse with the previous stated point (#2). Either we have a great prayer management but prone to errors due to latency or hardware/software lag, or we don't and instead we have a huge pray sink. If possible, adding more configuration options would be a great addition. Such as, not flicking protection prayers BUT flicking offensive prayer on the tick we are meant to attack. Lazy flicking prayers, etc. This would be a huge bonus.

4- Similar to #3, it'd be a great addition to add the possibility to flick defensive prayers while using Eagle Eye and Mystic Might, for those lacking Rigour / Augury.

5- In reference to #3 once more, perhaps would it be possible to add a "lazy flick" prayer option? The in-between 1T flicking and no flicking at all. I've seen this used in the ToA script and I am quite amazed. And/or the possibility to add some delay prior to flicking on a prayer, or flicking it off to make some sort of lag compensation.

6- I've had an issue once where I had a mager and 2 melees on me, melees were attacking both on the same tick, mager was off-tick, and the script wouldn't flick the melees, the few times it tried, it was way off timing.

7- Similar to #6, involving 1 melee and one other mob (Ranger I think it was). I had frozen the melee and was 2 tiles away, the script would keep protect from melee on and wouldn't flick the other mob, resulting in massive damage taken. An addition/fix to this could be to add freeze time consideration? Perhaps?

8- Gear assist, similar to Gatsby's Combat Helper would be really great. Since your script is really niche, perhaps a cooperation could work? I don't know, just throwing an idea and suggestion to help out the noobs. (Me included).

EDIT: 9- In relation to the prayer flicking option, making it work without updating the bot would be a handy way to do it. Just checking/unchecking the box to allow a smooth transition between flicking and not flicking prayers, without risking the forced menu interactions and limiting the number of interactions we'd need to have with the bot while attempting to run the inferno, would be a solid addition.

I'm mainly looking forward to this because my setup is far from ideal to play with, I have to deal with lot of lags from the hardware I have and have a less intense run on my end. I've completed it in the past, but the commitment to plank due to lags, misclicks, or split second of inattention are the reasons why I think this could and will be great, as well as why I want to support this script.

Overall, it's a great start. Don't give up on it and keep up the good work. I'm glad to see someone finally tackling down the inferno with a script!
As I keep pushing to completion within the next few days/1-3 weeks, I'll keep you updated if I find anything else worth of mention, may it be a bug or suggestion.

1. Fair point, however this is the reduced beta price atm
2. This is a bug that isnt supposed to be happening in the released version, I think lagging is a cause because its a feature of the full inferno that is currently a WIP and hidden from you
3. Open to including this in the future
4. the settings already let you choose that
5. can adjust it a bit, but theres no "compensation" its the inferno you're going to die if you lag
6. fixed in next patch
7. fixed in next patch I think
8. idk what you mean? pm me if you want to expand
9. thats already possible

1. Fair point, however this is the reduced beta price atm
2. This is a bug that isnt supposed to be happening in the released version, I think lagging is a cause because its a feature of the full inferno that is currently a WIP and hidden from you
3. Open to including this in the future
5. can adjust it a bit, but theres no "compensation" its the inferno you're going to die if you lag
6. fixed in next patch
7. fixed in next patch I think
8. idk what you mean? pm me if you want to expand

Just wanted to let you know that in the current store version, (#4) there's no option in the settings to flick defensive prayers (such as Steel Skin) alongside Eagle Eye/Mystic Might. There are melee offensive prayers, such as Piety but no defensive listed and manually turning any other prayer on will result in the script turning it off right away.

Another point would be, there appears to be some issues with the eastern/south-eastern positions flicking, it'll flick the prayer late, possibly taking in a lot of unnecessary damage in the progress. When standing at either north pillars, be it eastern or western, it seems to be having issues with the south-east position specifically. Look at my amazing paint-like skills on the screenshot attached to explain the kind of positioning it affects. big blue square would be any mob.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-21 182646.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-21 182646.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
daily woes updated Daily's Inferno Prayer Helper with a new update entry:

Daily's Inferno Prayer Helper v2.0.0 Released!

-fixed a bug where melee mobs were being ignored sometimes
-fixed a bug where bats and meleers were sometimes hitting from weird angles around corners
-hopefully resolve the game settings being touched as thats part of something else im working on
-fixed a bug where it would flick blobs for a while after they're out of sight
Daily's Inferno Prayer Helper updated to v2.0.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Sorry for re-posting this, the intend is clarity.

4- Similar to #3, it'd be a great addition to add the possibility to flick defensive prayers while using Eagle Eye and Mystic Might, for those lacking Rigour / Augury.
As of the current store version, it does not allow me to choose that option from your prayer helper script. I've double checked, if not triple checked.

EDIT: 9- In relation to the prayer flicking option, making it work without updating the bot would be a handy way to do it. Just checking/unchecking the box to allow a smooth transition between flicking and not flicking prayers, without risking the forced menu interactions and limiting the number of interactions we'd need to have with the bot while attempting to run the inferno, would be a solid addition.
While the checkbox is there and we can indeed check or uncheck the box, it will have no impact on the script currently running unless we choose to save and apply the setting changes, thus going back into the problem mentioned on #2, the forced menu interaction to change npc attack to right-click from your full version you said? Every time we update the settings, and it'll also force scroll the zoom out, but that's not too much of an issue, unlike forced menu entries.

Just wanted to let you know! Thanks

EDIT: It was as of version 1.7.6. I'll let you know if the problem persists in 2.0.0 ! On the meantime, could you share with us what was fixed/added from 1.7.6 to 2.0.0 ? Thank you

I'm going to add a description as well as write this up tonight. As some people have reported problems with the store version (the dev test versions differ slightly) I want to confirm all is good :)

Were you not seeing these options?

Edit:
Sorry defensive prayers.
No this is actually not possible as there is a hard limit on how many UI actions you can perform and if I added steel skin for example it's getting dangerously close to the limit.

It could be added for lazy flicking but there are other priorities atm

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240821_203110_AnyDesk.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240821_203110_AnyDesk.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
did you get around to fixing the Zuk fight? (where it just spams pray melee even though there is nothing meleeing you) it ignores jads and other mobs... was considering just stopping the bot and manually doing zuk but ideally would be nice to just have it work properly