Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Current Progress

I just recently started testing out some OSRS bots due to RS3 gold being so cheap. It's not really worth it. I also realized that tutorial island shouldn't deter me from botting. Anyways, here are some overnight proggies. I don't want to hear that I shouldn't bot this long, because I know. I'm testing out the ropes. For example, I botted for almost 20 hours using OSBot on combat and woodcutting, but found that I got banned this morning. The client also crashed so no proggies for that. Used MaxiWoodcutter for these proggies!

357emtd.png

33l155y.png

(I had to switch to Oaks)

1zvqxvr.png

sxzrea.png

getting to 70 wc is the easy part, but they ban you once you're up there. I had 3 accounts banned yesterday all with 70+ wc at yews

getting to 70 wc is the easy part, but they ban you once you're up there. I had 3 accounts banned yesterday all with 70+ wc at yews

Damn.. Yeah I'm going to have to make sure I quest and work other skills. The account I made yesterday had 43 wc, 26 att, 24, str, 25 def and then I quit botting for the night to "sleep" and it got banned. But that was almost twenty hours straight so I can't blame anyone for that. Do you bot 3 accs at a time?