Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

CuppaJava Bots

cuppa.drink(java);
267d6fd8dc9a9975286a44eb2cf5e8f3.png

Hi, I'm CuppaJava.
But you can call me Cuppa!

Since 2018, I've been extremely actively developing OSRS bots that have been used & trusted by many thousands of botters.
I've put a lot of love & attention into my bots, to make them the best they can possibly be.

Current List of Cuppa Bots
All my bots can be found on the RuneMate bot store.
More Cuppa Bots are being released all the time!

Bossing
Minigames
Miscellaneous
And TONS of Skilling

Cuppa Bot Features
  • All premium Cuppa Bots offer a 1+ hour trial per week
  • All premium bots use RuneMate's low "cents-per-hour" payment model, with no lock in or up-front costs (bot costs can be seen on the bot store)
  • Close attention to detail, robust coding, and human-like playstyles
  • Saves settings for different profiles between botting sessions
  • Customizable break handlers (log out for a bit every X minutes)
  • Customizable AFK handlers (idle for a bit periodically)
  • Customizable stopping handler (stop the bot after a selected amount of time)
  • Stylish UI & progress logs

Check out my bots on the RuneMate Bot Store
https://www.runemate.com/store?search=cuppajava

Join the Cuppa Bots Discord
Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!

Any Questions?
Feel free to contact me directly, or see:
https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/cuppas-frequently-asked-questions-megathread.23292/

Last edited:
I so pray your lying which will lead to drama between @swych and you. I could be like the prize! I'll even ware a sexy outfit for y'all while you interweb fight. It'll be hawt
IF the web becomes capable of reliably building simple paths, sure. But as it can't even go from Lumbridge kitchen to Lumbridge 3rd floor bank, it will remain a glorified auto-fighter for the time being :)

Last edited:
Blazin all them herbs
IF the web becomes capable of reliably building simple paths, sure. But as it can't even go from Lumbridge kitchen to Lumbridge 3rd floor bank, it will remain a glorified auto-fighter for the time being :)

I still want a fight to the death for me as the prize. Let's make this happen.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i love ur bots! cant wait for a quest bot! just did for the first time monkey madness.. what a hell took me 2 hours! or fremerik trials.. its easier to make becouse off all the talking >.< whould be dope to have a bot for those long boring quests