Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Stealing Artefacts

Hi im a big fan of your bots! Just wondering if this can be done without teleports? I know it's under the bot reqs, but wondering if it's a hard requirement?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi im a big fan of your bots! Just wondering if this can be done without teleports? I know it's under the bot reqs, but wondering if it's a hard requirement?
Hey, yeah sorry the bot basically does require them. That's because to properly lure the guards positions, it has to run under & teleport

Hi I am looking to test this out as I am a big fan of some of your other scripts I was just wondering if you can give some estimates to the supplies per hour so i can work out how much i need :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi I am looking to test this out as I am a big fan of some of your other scripts I was just wondering if you can give some estimates to the supplies per hour so i can work out how much i need :)
Uhh not totally sure to be honest. It uses potions pretty constantly, but doesn't go through an insane amount of teleports/runes, so you don't need a huge stockpile of those. Besides run restoring potions it doesn't go through too huge of an amount of supplies imo

hey, i gave it a try and it's pretty good the pathfinding is a bit janky but i suppose you may not have much control over that. But it often goes into random buildings on the way to the houses prior to getting any artifacts. I was expecting it to use the teleport book after speaking to the quest giver but given your requirements so i dunno if that's an option somehow. I have found a bug which is if you run out of stamina potions upstairs it seems to get stuck as it wants to go to the bank but doesn't know how to get there.

Just a quick edit it now doesnt really work at all fhe gusrd is facing the wrong way so it stands on him and tries to change workd instead of teleporting etc and it just scrolls thrkugb thr world until a second guard walks round and catches you

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
hey @nukemdukem
pathfinding is a bit janky but i suppose you may not have much control over that. But it often goes into random buildings on the way to the houses prior to getting any artifacts
pathing is always a bit tricky to improve yeah, but i can keep it in mind

I was expecting it to use the teleport book after speaking to the quest giver but given your requirements so i dunno if that's an option somehow.
i recognize the wiki recommends this, but i personally don't really consider it worth it tbh. by my understanding itll only save maybe 10 seconds of running per task, and itll burn through waaay more runes and need to recharge more often. im considering making it an option though

have found a bug which is if you run out of stamina potions upstairs it seems to get stuck as it wants to go to the bank but doesn't know how to get there.
i'll try to take a look into this soon, thank you

Just a quick edit it now doesnt really work at all fhe gusrd is facing the wrong way so it stands on him and tries to change workd instead of teleporting etc and it just scrolls thrkugb thr world until a second guard walks round and catches you
so the logic is that if the guard is in a direction that can be lured (eg facing the opposite direction) itll run under and teleport. but if it cant be lured, it'll hop. if it's taking too long to scroll through the list, you might have your worldhop list sorted non-default; if you have the list sorted by number, the bot should only need to scroll briefly to the next world (after being near the current world anyway)

hey @nukemdukem

pathing is always a bit tricky to improve yeah, but i can keep it in mind

i recognize the wiki recommends this, but i personally don't really consider it worth it tbh. by my understanding itll only save maybe 10 seconds of running per task, and itll burn through waaay more runes and need to recharge more often. im considering making it an option though

i'll try to take a look into this soon, thank you

so the logic is that if the guard is in a direction that can be lured (eg facing the opposite direction) itll run under and teleport. but if it cant be lured, it'll hop. if it's taking too long to scroll through the list, you might have your worldhop list sorted non-default; if you have the list sorted by number, the bot should only need to scroll briefly to the next world (after being near the current world anyway)

ok ill try change the list order and see what happens!

update: I still have the issue it selects and world to swap to but never presses the swap to world is there a default setting i need to change?

Edit: I have changed my settings so will see what happens now

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
update: I still have the issue it selects and world to swap to but never presses the swap to world is there a default setting i need to change?
i'm really not too sure to be honest. could it be some sort of incompatible plugin or something?

is there a chat dialog box open when it's trying to hop? (as i know that can block it)

honestly i'm not sure. you could dm me a log from the session (found in help > view logs) and i can see if i can find anything