Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Stall Thief [BETA]

Hey man, love the script you made real quality stuff and got me some nice progress.
However I've been receiving the same failsafe over and over ( also send a bug report/feedback through the runemate client)
The time the failsafe kicks in is different, it's usually after 12-16 hours that it idles and logs out

upload_2023-2-16_17-41-8.png

Edit; I've just seen why it gets stuck ; once genie appear it takes the lamp but gets stuck in the "choose your skill you like xp in" screen.

Edit :
Error was on user end, the skill herblore was still locked behind the quest and the account settings were set to put xp into that skill hence the bot activating the failsafe, great bot :)

Last edited:
I have used some of your other bots that have the ability to world hop in the event another player is competing for x resource. When stealing from the Hosidius house fruit stall, I noticed the bot was slower to steal from the stall when competing against another player. The bot continues to steal from the same stall competing with another player, even if the other stall is open. Would be awesome if there was the option to move to the other stall if another player is not already there, or world hop. Cheers.

cuppa.drink(java);
I have used some of your other bots that have the ability to world hop in the event another player is competing for x resource. When stealing from the Hosidius house fruit stall, I noticed the bot was slower to steal from the stall when competing against another player. The bot continues to steal from the same stall competing with another player, even if the other stall is open. Would be awesome if there was the option to move to the other stall if another player is not already there, or world hop. Cheers.
I will mention that it should be fine if we're thieving the same stall as us; As long as it's clicking quick enough, both players can loot the same stall on the same tick.

But it is on my list to add world hopping as an option; Just a bit swamped right now but will try to get to soonish