Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Smither AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
I have been having an issue where it gets stuck on opening bank. prifdinnas bank near anvil. bank pin enabled, I have seen it work before on login but almost always bugs out after a break has occured w/ logout. Or am I supposed to manually enter pin ?

cuppa.drink(java);
I have been having an issue where it gets stuck on opening bank. prifdinnas bank near anvil. bank pin enabled, I have seen it work before on login but almost always bugs out after a break has occured w/ logout. Or am I supposed to manually enter pin ?
Hey, I saw your feedback through the bot as well.

I'm honestly not 100% sure what the issue is here as inputting bank pins is automatically done on Runemate's end, not in my bot, as my bot doesn't have access to account bank pins (or any other account info). So this sounds like something the Runemate client developers would need to fix on their end. That being said, I'll mention it to them. You can also mention it on the Runemate discord.

I don't know when it'll be fixed though; Could you change your pin setting to a slightly looser one, maybe? I don't use bank pins, but I think there's an option for only needing a pin once per IP per 24 hours or something like that? Not certain if that would help.

PS if you're using Runelite please try using the vanilla client, as Runelite support still has some bugs.

Hey, I saw your feedback through the bot as well.

I'm honestly not 100% sure what the issue is here as inputting bank pins is automatically done on Runemate's end, not in my bot, as my bot doesn't have access to account bank pins (or any other account info). So this sounds like something the Runemate client developers would need to fix on their end. That being said, I'll mention it to them. You can also mention it on the Runemate discord.

I don't know when it'll be fixed though; Could you change your pin setting to a slightly looser one, maybe? I don't use bank pins, but I think there's an option for only needing a pin once per IP per 24 hours or something like that? Not certain if that would help.

PS if you're using Runelite please try using the vanilla client, as Runelite support still has some bugs.
Thanks for the reply. I'm using vanilla client. I'll see if I can change something

cuppa.drink(java);
Not working properly and constantly crashing.
I think I spoke to you on discord or somewhere? Sorry I lose track of conversations. Edit: sorry I'm mistaken, I had seen your feedback message but didn't get the chance to reply yet. I'll send you a refund tomorrow morning, as I just got home and it's late.

For you or anyone reading this, runemate was updated today and may crash after the update. To fix it just restart OSRS AND runemate. Or possibly just restarting your PC will fix it. Please test using a free bot or lite version so you don't get charged.

Just a heads up, I refunded you and sent a PM :)