Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Breaks on w503 (private world)
Will be fixed in the next update :)

Just btw, if it encounters any world like "Private World" that it can't hop to, it'll automatically skip it after trying a couple times.

But yeah this world will be skipped in next update

Hello java, It seems like the keldagrim shop for ores is not longer working. I tried both preset and doing it myself, but the script doesnt detect ordan. Dont know if its something wrong with the client or the script. Lmk what you think, ty.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello java, It seems like the keldagrim shop for ores is not longer working. I tried both preset and doing it myself, but the script doesnt detect ordan. Dont know if its something wrong with the client or the script. Lmk what you think, ty.
This was likely due to a bug with Runemate recently that Party fixed last night (but the fix might not have been active for you at the time if you hadn't restarted osrs/RM. Please try restarting both and see if it works.

It's also possible this is a cache bug, so you can try closing OSRS/Runemate & clearing your game cache (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin, the Runelite game cache is found at %USERPROFILE%\.runelite\jagexcache\oldschool).

Last possible fix would be, if you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can star/favorite them so you don't lose track of which you had enabled).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

Hopefully any of this advice helps, the bug can be caused by a few different things tbh.

The bot keeps triggering the warning "too many login attempts. Please wait a couple of minutes before attempting to log in again"

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot keeps triggering the warning "too many login attempts. Please wait a couple of minutes before attempting to log in again"
If you're world hopping very often, you'll need to raise the delay between world hops (it's somewhere in the settings). You'll have to play with it and see what value prevents this for the shop you're at

I had tried this with a rather significant hang time between hopping (maybe 8-10 seconds) and I was still receiving the error.

cuppa.drink(java);
I had tried this with a rather significant hang time between hopping (maybe 8-10 seconds) and I was still receiving the error.
it's hard to give concrete advice on this honestly because jagex doesn't make it exactly clear what triggers this message. you could try keeping this hang time long as you have, but also have shorter breaks more often. sorry i don't really know how to better advise here

cuppa.drink(java);
Cuppa love your bots, If you could please add Django and Spooky Cauldron to this bot it would be magnificent. Cheers!
I'm not totally sure why you'd want these honestly haha, but yeah sure I can add Diango as a preset; That'll be in the next bot update :)

Spooky Cauldron I can't really add as easily unfortunately since it's not really a proper shop tbh.

Hey! Love your bots, just can't get the shopper to work for me when trying to trade tokkul for gems in mor ui-rek. Is it possible you could look into fixing this route? The bot gets stuck on viewing the challenge board, regardless of the use of the obstacle identifier feature.