Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly that's really quite niche and I'm not super keen on adding it. I've never heard of a player buying logs ever honestly. If it helps at all, Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter can use the log basket though

Hey there, could Frankie's Fishing Emporium in Port Piscarilius added to the preset shops?

e: it bugs out completely when manually setting this shop, it interacts with a lot of things on the way and never reaches the bank or the shop without manual adjustments, even when detecting the nearby obstacles.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there, could Frankie's Fishing Emporium in Port Piscarilius added to the preset shops?

e: it bugs out completely when manually setting this shop, it interacts with a lot of things on the way and never reaches the bank or the shop without manual adjustments, even when detecting the nearby obstacles.
I can add it to my list to potentially add, but it should work at this location. I think there might be some confusion on the obstacles; I don't think you need to add any obstacles for this location.

Obstacles are just things like doors, stairs, etc that the bot might need to click on the way. You don't want to add things to the obstacle list it shouldnt click

Please feel free to test the trial some more & let me know if it still doesnt work

eg in this video below, it only adds stairs/doors as obstacles because it needs to click them
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can add it to my list to potentially add, but it should work at this location. I think there might be some confusion on the obstacles; I don't think you need to add any obstacles for this location.

Obstacles are just things like doors, stairs, etc that the bot might need to click on the way. You don't want to add things to the obstacle list it shouldnt click

Please feel free to test the trial some more & let me know if it still doesnt work

eg in this video below, it only adds stairs/doors as obstacles because it needs to click them
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ahh haha so it makes it click on it, I was so confused why it was interacting with everything I put on the obstacle list, thanks for clarifying!

Hey, first of all, what a wonderfull script, it works amazing! I have a question for iron man its amazing if you can add the fishing shop in Piscarillias, because sharks are very hard to get in osrs. In that shop you can buy 25 sharks a world. If you can add it i would be very happy. Thank you very much! :D

Attachments

• Script.jpg
    Script.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey, first of all, what a wonderfull script, it works amazing! I have a question for iron man its amazing if you can add the fishing shop in Piscarillias, because sharks are very hard to get in osrs. In that shop you can buy 25 sharks a world. If you can add it i would be very happy. Thank you very much! :D
will be in next bot update :)

Does this open item packs? I want it to buy broad arrowhead packs and open them
yeah it should open all packs

cuppa.drink(java);
Weapons Galore in Jatizso. Basically, you can use them at giants foundry in place of mithril bars.
Ah unfortunately I dont have the quest done so I can't add this easily

Did it work adding it as a custom shop? There's instructions to do so on the bot overview (Cuppa Shopper AIO) depending on if it has doors ("complicated" pathing) or not