Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

Hi, why does your bot keep charging me?
I just got Runemate 2 days ago and on the transaction history it's charged me 20 times/hours when I've used the bot only a total of 10 hours. Why does it keep double charging? I bought $20 credit and already down to $16 in 2 days botting 8 hours a day.....

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi, why does your bot keep charging me?
I just got Runemate 2 days ago and on the transaction history it's charged me 20 times/hours when I've used the bot only a total of 10 hours. Why does it keep double charging? I bought $20 credit and already down to $16 in 2 days botting 8 hours a day.....
Hey, so transactions are handled by Runemate, not my bots. So this is a bit hard for me to answer.

That being said, some possibilities:
- please note runemate charges on bot start & each hour after, so if you continually restart it'll charge multiple times
- runemate charges even if the bot is paused, minimized, etc, so make sure runemate is closed when not botting
- it charges per client for course, so if you have 2 osrs clients running bots that'd be why
- could be something else like a runemate bug

I'd stop all active bots & restart your pc to make sure nothing is running in the background. You can check your bot logs (help > view logs) and see if anything matches up with the erroneous session from Sign in to RuneMate ?

I know this doesn't really answer your question but it's my best info atm. You can also DM me to discuss this more; Easier than on the thread

Hey, so transactions are handled by Runemate, not my bots. So this is a bit hard for me to answer.

That being said, some possibilities:
- please note runemate charges on bot start & each hour after, so if you continually restart it'll charge multiple times
- runemate charges even if the bot is paused, minimized, etc, so make sure runemate is closed when not botting
- it charges per client for course, so if you have 2 osrs clients running bots that'd be why
- could be something else like a runemate bug

I'd stop all active bots & restart your pc to make sure nothing is running in the background. You can check your bot logs (help > view logs) and see if anything matches up with the erroneous session from Sign in to RuneMate ?

I know this doesn't really answer your question but it's my best info atm. You can also DM me to discuss this more; Easier than on the thread
Oh that would be it. The bot crashed a few times and I had to start it again multiple times. That's annoying.

This thing has some issues on the bottom floor it has randomly stopped and can't get past the rocks on the ground a couple times now and this is mostly during just the free trial.

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot should be working solidly. No one has really reported this and nothing has changed recently.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

If the issue persists, please dm me a log (found in help > view logs on Runemate) and I'll see if I can find the cause

gets stuck when cart is full and keeps clicking the "pay-dirt" item over and over until bot stops. I think its because it mines 1 or 2 more extra before it goes to the cart and doesnt know what to do with the extra dirt

gets stuck when cart is full and keeps clicking the "pay-dirt" item over and over until bot stops. I think its because it mines 1 or 2 more extra before it goes to the cart and doesnt know what to do with the extra dirt
and I am running this bot on 2 different accounts and they both encounter the same error

I will try to turn on Menu-entry swapper, and put left click "drop", I think it should solve the problem since it likes to left click on the dirt item when that happens

update* still gets stuck on unloading to cart everytime it has an extra "pay-dirt" in inventory. I have to manually drop the item for it to keep going.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
It sounds like the bot is trying to drop the extra dirt but something is interfering with it. It's hard to say with limited info but my first guess would be that some plugin is interfering, or runemate is generally temporarily bugged.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists

PS: If you'd like a refund for the session(s) they can be requested via the Sessions Panel (https://www.runemate.com/store/sessions). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already so I know who's requesting it.

It sounds like the bot is trying to drop the extra dirt but something is interfering with it. It's hard to say with limited info but my first guess would be that some plugin is interfering, or runemate is generally temporarily bugged.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists

PS: If you'd like a refund for the session(s) they can be requested via the Sessions Panel (https://www.runemate.com/store/sessions). Please just mention in the message(s) that we discussed this already so I know who's requesting it.
No its fine I don't need to refund, I'm satisfied with the script, it seems to be working fine today. Maybe I just had to restart? Great work bud