Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Hey brother, love your script. FYI, with the new update - the bot will go to the upper level deposit hopper, deposits, but then stalls until inactivity and takes rockfall damage. Just wanted to let you know.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey brother, love your script. FYI, with the new update - the bot will go to the upper level deposit hopper, deposits, but then stalls until inactivity and takes rockfall damage. Just wanted to let you know.
That's odd, didn't happen when I was testing at all. Can you send a log from that session (help > view logs)?

cuppa.drink(java);
Having the same issue as previous members, would you like my log info as well?
Sent you some logs. Lmk what ya think
Found the issue, will be fixed in the next bot update :)

Please let me know if it persists after the next update

Ahoy, Cuppa. It's me, your favorite commenter. :p

When using the East (Falador Med diary shortcut) area solo, there are 3 veins immediately available after the shortcut. If a player is solo (no one else in this spot), they can mine these 3 veins indefinitely now, thanks to the skilling update we had this week changing the lower level's veins to behave like the upper level's. If solo in this spot, there's no need for a player or the bot to travel to another area.

So, I'm hoping... you can add the ability for us to "select" the veins we want to mine, like with Cuppa Miner AIO.

This is super niche, but would certainly allow this bot to appear more lifelike at times and would 'fix' a problem.

cuppa.drink(java);
Ahoy, Cuppa. It's me, your favorite commenter. :p

When using the East (Falador Med diary shortcut) area solo, there are 3 veins immediately available after the shortcut. If a player is solo (no one else in this spot), they can mine these 3 veins indefinitely now, thanks to the skilling update we had this week changing the lower level's veins to behave like the upper level's. If solo in this spot, there's no need for a player or the bot to travel to another area.

So, I'm hoping... you can add the ability for us to "select" the veins we want to mine, like with Cuppa Miner AIO.

This is super niche, but would certainly allow this bot to appear more lifelike at times and would 'fix' a problem.
Howdy :)

Honestly I reeeeally don't want to overhaul ore selection for this bot as I do think pretty much everyone will want semi-random the way it is now.

That being said, I can make it so that in that situation (if we're in the shortcut area and there's no one else in there, and there's something to mine) it'll always mine in that area. Meaning it should almost never leave it unless someone else comes in or we somehow run out of veins. Should be good

Howdy :)

Honestly I reeeeally don't want to overhaul ore selection for this bot as I do think pretty much everyone will want semi-random the way it is now.

That being said, I can make it so that in that situation (if we're in the shortcut area and there's no one else in there, and there's something to mine) it'll always mine in that area. Meaning it should almost never leave it unless someone else comes in or we somehow run out of veins. Should be good

That would be perfect. I was there for ~five hours and saw 0 other people in that spot. But the bot would constantly try to go to the area just north, mining an obstacle rock and ignoring the vein that had respawned.

The timing is literally :Chef'sKiss: in that spot to only ever have to mine those three veins as long as no one else is around.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
motherlode mine isnt working. runs in circles and doesnt mine anything.... has been chewing my credits tho.....
There should be 2 separate warnings appearing in the client currently warning you that Runemate is not currently fully functional.

Runemate is still partially broken after yesterday's game update; Client devs are working on it. Please test using trials or try again later.