Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, love the MLM bot, and it's got me to 95 mining so far! However in the last day it's stopped taking ore from the sack. It just continues to mine, even when the sack is full.
Do you have the expanded sack? I accidentally introduced a bug with the expanded sack in the last update.

A fix is queued and this should be fixed in the next update.

Hi Cuppa, love the MLM bot, and it's got me to 95 mining so far! However in the last day it's stopped taking ore from the sack. It just continues to mine, even when the sack is full.
Having the same issue. Tried restarting and clearing cache and it did not help. Absolutely amazing bot hopefully its fixed or I find out its a problem on my end. Last time the problem was the cache.

Having the same issue. Tried restarting and clearing cache and it did not help. Absolutely amazing bot hopefully its fixed or I find out its a problem on my end. Last time the problem was the cache.
Just saw that its the expanded ore bug. Thank you

Hi Cuppa, encountered a potential bug today with the latest version. I entered a portal with 1 or 2 seconds left in the altar cycle. When I entered the Earth (?) Altar, the time expired and the bot froze with the message along the lines of "No elemental or cataclysmic altar in range." Once I crafted the essence and returned to the main guardian area, the bot continued as usual.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi Cuppa, encountered a potential bug today with the latest version. I entered a portal with 1 or 2 seconds left in the altar cycle. When I entered the Earth (?) Altar, the time expired and the bot froze with the message along the lines of "No elemental or cataclysmic altar in range." Once I crafted the essence and returned to the main guardian area, the bot continued as usual.
Hey, so I've never heard this reported before, sounds strange. There was a game update today and sometimes Runemate temporarily breaks after those, so that might be related?

Restarting osrs/RM or your PC is usually a safe bet after updates.

Can you let me know if it happens again in the future?

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot isn't currently working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? It won't click on the ores @CuppaJava
Hey, so there was just a game update today, and Runemate sometimes briefly breaks after game updates.

Everything should be working now though, if you restart OSRS and Runemate.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues. And let me know if the issues persist.

It keeps spamming the sack even though it has reached full capacity. I have use extended ore sack unlocked ticked.

Hey quick question about this one (i love all your scripts, defs my favourite), this one tends to skip through the available ores right next to my character and run to one far away, is this a common thing thats happening or is it meant to be doing this?

Thank you!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey quick question about this one (i love all your scripts, defs my favourite), this one tends to skip through the available ores right next to my character and run to one far away, is this a common thing thats happening or is it meant to be doing this?

Thank you!
So the way it works is that it picks a random rock but should heavily prioritize walls nearby, and walls directly next to us, factoring in player locations & rockfalls etc. It might walk past available walls depending on the location you select, to get to the location, but should be using nearby stuff after that

bot mines 5-10 ore upstairs, then try's to deposit them into bank? just stands there selecting deposit all while chats saying your items cannot be stored in the bank, and then logs out. happened twice today tried resetting and nothing worked, no things selected incorrectly,
worked fine a few days ago

cuppa.drink(java);
bot mines 5-10 ore upstairs, then try's to deposit them into bank? just stands there selecting deposit all while chats saying your items cannot be stored in the bank, and then logs out. happened twice today tried resetting and nothing worked, no things selected incorrectly,
worked fine a few days ago
Did you manage to get it resolved? This sounds like definitely a Runemate temporary issue or plugin issue. Basically it's not reading your inventory correctly.

Restarting osrs and Runemate, or your PC, should resolve it. Or making sure to disable plugins which may interfere

As always feel free to test using lite

cuppa.drink(java);
Will you be adding in use of the upper level cart deposit?

Looks a little suspicious going downstairs to fill now.
Yeah. I have it implemented locally already, its just a bit complicated to release an update today due to a migration in progress. But I'll try to release the update asap, and this will be in it