Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

cuppa.drink(java);
was running fine today runs for 45-60 mins then stops due to inactivity for some reason cost me few coins due to trying 4-5 times thinking it was the update but still doing it
Hey, so by my understanding:
- There were client issues earlier this week, and those should all be fixed
- The only remaining, possible issue is that bots can rarely get stuck trying to click something not-visible. I've queued some changes to fix this, but they're difficult for me to fully test due to how sweeping the changes are. Please let me know if there seems to be issues after the next update.

PS I'll refund you like 5 sessions, sending now

So far I'm a big fan.. only thing I could say is the bot runs past a lot of open ores on the bottom floor. Other than that it's running fine.

Hey @CuppaJava not sure what happened but after this recent update 2 bots ive tried to use (yours and another authors) both stopped saying it didnt have the correct tools in invy or bank. In this case its a pickaxe. I tried starting it three times and every time it stopped me. Can I get a refund please.

Attachments

• cuppa_motherlode_mine_22_18102023_092621.log
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cuppa_motherlode_mine_22_18102023_092547.log
    2.6 KB · Views: 1
  • cuppa_motherlode_mine_22_18102023_091154.log
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey @CuppaJava not sure what happened but after this recent update 2 bots ive tried to use (yours and another authors) both stopped saying it didnt have the correct tools in invy or bank. In this case its a pickaxe. I tried starting it three times and every time it stopped me. Can I get a refund please.
Hey, so this type of stuff can happen after game updates. Should fix itself by restarting osrs & RM, or PC, but feel free to test using the lite version.

Sending refund now.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
bot always worked fine but now when i use it it just constantly clicks the wall to swing the pickaxe over and over again.

cuppa.drink(java);
bot always worked fine but now when i use it it just constantly clicks the wall to swing the pickaxe over and over again.
Hey, the bot should definitely be working. This may be a temporary Runemate issue?

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC). Also make sure to disable any plugins which may be interfering with the bot.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists.

Hey, the bot should definitely be working. This may be a temporary Runemate issue?

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC). Also make sure to disable any plugins which may be interfering with the bot.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists.

you were 100% right thank you very much

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Hi Cuppa, love the MLM bot, and it's got me to 95 mining so far! However in the last day it's stopped taking ore from the sack. It just continues to mine, even when the sack is full.