Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine

Bot stops working around 23-25 minutes at east falador medium diary shortcut. its happened a few times already, same spot same time. unsure why it goes to the spot. when it went to the spot there was still ores that could be mined south of it, it just went there, mined the rockfall and stood still.
upload_2023-6-16_11-13-6.png

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot stops working around 23-25 minutes at east falador medium diary shortcut. its happened a few times already, same spot same time. unsure why it goes to the spot. when it went to the spot there was still ores that could be mined south of it, it just went there, mined the rockfall and stood still.
View attachment 12392
I just tried the bot as well and I really can't seem to reproduce this issue, even when standing at this spot.

It looks like you have a lot of plugins enabled; Please try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Just a recommendation, when depositing the ores/nuggets with the deposit box have an option to select deposit all rather than just individually clicking every type of ore etc?

cuppa.drink(java);
Just a recommendation, when depositing the ores/nuggets with the deposit box have an option to select deposit all rather than just individually clicking every type of ore etc?
Does it have anything else in the inventory, like a pickaxe? By my knowledge it should deposit inventory if it contains only ores/nuggets, but if it contains anything it doesn't want to deposit (like pickaxe) it'll deposit each individually

If I'm remembering correctly anyway

Does it have anything else in the inventory, like a pickaxe? By my knowledge it should deposit inventory if it contains only ores/nuggets, but if it contains anything it doesn't want to deposit (like pickaxe) it'll deposit each individually

If I'm remembering correctly anyway

I get that and I’m just simply requesting if it’d be possible to insert an option where you can “Deposit-All” when on the Deposit Box interface screen, as some people wield their pickaxe or have bank fillers. It’s why I only suggested it as an option so people have the choice to keep it as it currently is or have it to deposit all in one click.

UPDATE / I also think the pathing system needs some work, as when selecting "near ladder" it'll run to the opposite side of the upper floor even when there is mining spots near the ladder.

Last edited:
Bot works flawlessly, except when trying to repair the wheels. Instead of grabbing a hammer, it just runs in between the wheels infinitely until some fixes it.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot works flawlessly, except when trying to repair the wheels. Instead of grabbing a hammer, it just runs in between the wheels infinitely until some fixes it.
That's weird, I've never heard that reported before... Tbh this might be some obscure runemate issue, or some weird plugin interaction, so you may want to just worldhop on broken wheel to avoid the issue. But I'll take a look.

UPDATE / I also think the pathing system needs some work, as when selecting "near ladder" it'll run to the opposite side of the upper floor even when there is mining spots near the ladder.
The area to mine in is just basically where the bot traverses to before running the mining logic, but it still picks a weighted-random rock nearby (based on a number of factors). I can see if it should be tightened up though.

That's weird, I've never heard that reported before... Tbh this might be some obscure runemate issue, or some weird plugin interaction, so you may want to just worldhop on broken wheel to avoid the issue. But I'll take a look.

The area to mine in is just basically where the bot traverses to before running the mining logic, but it still picks a weighted-random rock nearby (based on a number of factors). I can see if it should be tightened up though.

Thank you for the quick reply Cuppa! It turns out it was a grand exchange plugin causing the issue.
However, I'm not sure if the bot needs to be updated, but now the bot will either get stuck looking for the ladder, or take the ladder, and just scan for available veins. Even on an empty it only looks around, even if every vein is available.

cuppa.drink(java);
Thank you for the quick reply Cuppa! It turns out it was a grand exchange plugin causing the issue.
However, I'm not sure if the bot needs to be updated, but now the bot will either get stuck looking for the ladder, or take the ladder, and just scan for available veins. Even on an empty it only looks around, even if every vein is available.
Hey, Runemate is still partially broken after today's game update. Should be fixed sometime later today

Hey there. Don't know if it's something Im messing up, but after 5 mins of running the bot, my character just keeps running to random places to the exact same square all the time. This is under the Lower East mine area (with the shortcut). Don't know if it's the same for the other areas. Can't even pause and resume as it will just keep going. I did have some plugins which the bot told me to disable which I did after.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there. Don't know if it's something Im messing up, but after 5 mins of running the bot, my character just keeps running to random places to the exact same square all the time. This is under the Lower East mine area (with the shortcut). Don't know if it's the same for the other areas. Can't even pause and resume as it will just keep going. I did have some plugins which the bot told me to disable which I did after.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry for the delayed reply. Yeah it sounds likely plugins were confusing the bot; If in doubt I recommend just disabling them all. You can make a separate profile to save your current ones when not botting.

Or of course you can see if it happens with other locations

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yeah it sounds likely plugins were confusing the bot; If in doubt I recommend just disabling them all. You can make a separate profile to save your current ones when not botting.

Or of course you can see if it happens with other locations

Hey thanks for getting back to me. This was also happening when I disbled the plugins as well. Like I said I don't know if it was a error on my end or if there's something related to the bot that's causing it. I'd just thought I'd let you know, see if it does the same for you so then it can be patched/updated.

Also while im messaging, when I was using the shortcut version it always seemed to mine the boulder BEFORE mining the pay dirt at the same area where the tunnel is. Just thought I'd let you know. Otherwise it's a brilliant bot and got me to full prospector :)

I've had a lot of success with this bot, however today I tried to start it up and after I click start instance rune mate would mess up and I would have to restart both rune mate and a java client. On the 4th try it finally worked, but I lost 8 cents for every time I attempted to sync the two, it took $0.32 from my account and I never botted once while losing that money.

this bot is flawless.. but the bot behavior is kind of suspicious since it would almost choose the same rocks to mine and when its done from mining a rock it doesn't go to the next one clicks another random rock to mine... it can be pretty obvious, not sure how bot detection works but its alarming.

cuppa.drink(java);
I've had a lot of success with this bot, however today I tried to start it up and after I click start instance rune mate would mess up and I would have to restart both rune mate and a java client. On the 4th try it finally worked, but I lost 8 cents for every time I attempted to sync the two, it took $0.32 from my account and I never botted once while losing that money.
Hey, yeah Runemate was generally having some issues but they should all be fixed now

I'll refund you the 32c now

this bot is flawless.. but the bot behavior is kind of suspicious since it would almost choose the same rocks to mine and when its done from mining a rock it doesn't go to the next one clicks another random rock to mine... it can be pretty obvious, not sure how bot detection works but its alarming.
That sounds kind of strange. The way the bot works is that it kinda-randomly picks which rocks to mine, but uses weighed randomization. So it's possible for it to target any rock, but it's much more likely to target nearby rocks that don't require passing rockfalls, and actually even higher odds to mine walls on the same wall we're currently mining. So I'm not totally sure what it's doing odd for you?

was running fine today runs for 45-60 mins then stops due to inactivity for some reason cost me few coins due to trying 4-5 times thinking it was the update but still doing it