Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Miner AIO

Dimensional Emperor
Hey there,

Wondering if there could be an option to dig saltpetre in the Hosidius area and deposit in the bank deposit. Also, maybe a stop counter after X items mined/dug? Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey there,

Wondering if there could be an option to dig saltpetre in the Hosidius area and deposit in the bank deposit. Also, maybe a stop counter after X items mined/dug? Thanks!
I can take a look at how easy the saltpetre would be, honestly I've never mined it before. I'll tag you if/when it's done, but I'll look into it soon.

The stop counter after X items mined is possible, I just hesitate to add it because the interface on the bot is already extremely bloated and hard to follow, and honestly my item tracking code isn't the most consistent (which is fine currently because it's only for displaying info). I'll consider it, but this is why I'd hesitate to add it.

cuppa.drink(java);
Yo, the quarry miner breaks on way back from the fountain in the temple from enakhras lament. Works well otherwise
Where's it break? Like which section of the traversal does it fail and how? I just used it there a few weeks ago, so I'll try it again tonight but there's a good chance it'll still work on my end.

Where's it break? Like which section of the traversal does it fail and how? I just used it there a few weeks ago, so I'll try it again tonight but there's a good chance it'll still work on my end.
At the door just when you get down from the ladder after refilling the water skins and thanks no problem.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Could you tryin to add locations for Korend, such as the bottom of Hosidius or the top right Mount Karuulm.
Like add them for banking? I can add them, I've just never heard of anyone using those mines for banking ore as they're somewhat far from banks.

You know you can powermine anywhere, even if it's not in the list of locations, right?

But yeah I can look into adding banking for them.

Like add them for banking? I can add them, I've just never heard of anyone using those mines for banking ore as they're somewhat far from banks.

You know you can powermine anywhere, even if it's not in the list of locations, right?

But yeah I can look into adding banking for them.

THere is a bank deposit next to southern hosidius, plus where the quarry for salt perter is

Hey man, love your bots, especially the MLM one. Just wanted to give feedback that this AIO Mining bot breaks on the monestary ardougne route when traversing back to the bank with iron. From my experience watching it's about a 50/50 shot of making it back to the bank. If not, it stands just outside of the bank. Keep up the great work dude!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey man, love your bots, especially the MLM one. Just wanted to give feedback that this AIO Mining bot breaks on the monestary ardougne route when traversing back to the bank with iron. From my experience watching it's about a 50/50 shot of making it back to the bank. If not, it stands just outside of the bank. Keep up the great work dude!
I looked into it a bit, and it seem that you're right, the bot can get stuck if zoomed in too far and it can't see the bank booth fully from the bank entrance.

I should fix this and I will in the next update, but for now it should work fine if you just zoom the camera out more before running the bot (80-100% zoomed out roughly should be good).

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Sometimes take upwards of 5 minutes or more to find Aubrey in the rune shop when mining essence, other than that, amazing bot.

I'm having trouble starting the bot in p2p mining guild. I have a rune pickaxe equipped, am standing in spot where I'd like to mine (3 iron rocks) but the bot says it failed to find pickaxe?

This is my first premium bot and I've accidentally restarted the bot 5 or 6 times, not realising I have to pay each time.

Could I get some help with this please?

cuppa.drink(java);
I'm having trouble starting the bot in p2p mining guild. I have a rune pickaxe equipped, am standing in spot where I'd like to mine (3 iron rocks) but the bot says it failed to find pickaxe?

This is my first premium bot and I've accidentally restarted the bot 5 or 6 times, not realising I have to pay each time.

Could I get some help with this please?
Hi! Sorry the bot is giving you trouble. This bug seems to happen sometimes (especially after game updates and stuff). It's not really a bug with my bot, moreso an issue with runemate detecting items. I'll paste my usual advice below :)

Often issues like this can be fixed by restarting both OSRS & Runemate and trying again, especially after game updates.

But if that doesn't work you can also try clearing your game cache by:
1) Closing OSRS/Runemate
2) Clear your OSRS game cache
3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up
On windows, the OSRS cache can be found by clicking start and pasting into the search bar:
%USERPROFILE%\jagexcache\oldschool\LIVE

NOTE: ALL my premium bots have a LITE version you can use for an hour per week. Please feel free to use the lite version while testing so Runemate doesn't charge you each time you restart the bot.