Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run

cuppa.drink(java);
Crashed when tried to teleport to castle wars via duel ring
I think this is a temporary Runemate bug. It shouldn't happen often, but if you notice it reproducably does consistently crash please let me know along with what the bot is doing at the time.

Btw when a bot crashes we do receive the crash log, but we don't receive any actual context on what the bot was doing or why it crashed. So please put some brief info into the crash report when/if a bot crashes, it's very helpful for debugging, to have the info tied to the log :)

I think this is a temporary Runemate bug. It shouldn't happen often, but if you notice it reproducably does consistently crash please let me know along with what the bot is doing at the time.

Btw when a bot crashes we do receive the crash log, but we don't receive any actual context on what the bot was doing or why it crashed. So please put some brief info into the crash report when/if a bot crashes, it's very helpful for debugging, to have the info tied to the log :)

I just ran it again and it did the same thing, this time it was able to teleport to castle wars 1 time and crashed immediately after selecting the ring. This occurred while crafting smoke runes. I've attached the logs from both.

Thank you for all your work, you have the best scripts I've yet to try :)

Attachments

• Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run[LITE]_20220125_103121.log
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run[LITE]_20220125_114743.log
    5.8 KB · Views: 1
My bot keeps crashing when trying to teleport to castle wars

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only a Thread within a bot's ThreadGroup may eavesdrop on the game client. Current Thread=Thread[ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-27,4,[t-g]68564 - Prime Abyss Runecrafting]
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:490)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(ForkJoinTask.java:600)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(ForkJoinTask.java:678)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(ForkJoinTask.java:737)
at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateParallel(MatchOps.java:242)
at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchOp.evaluateParallel(MatchOps.java:196)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:233)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.anyMatch(ReferencePipeline.java:528)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.MenuItem.targets(MenuItem.java:254)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.lambda$getItem$1(Menu.java:175)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:176)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1632)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:127)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:502)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:488)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:474)
at java.base/java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:150)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findAny(ReferencePipeline.java:548)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.getItem(Menu.java:176)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.getInteractionMenuItem(Menu.java:287)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(Menu.java:249)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.interact(SpriteItem.java:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:99)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:87)
at com.cuppajava.bots.cuppalavasteam.CuppaLavaSteam$LoopingTask.execute(ga:2029)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(TreeBot.java:61)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:77)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(wd:323)
at nul.IIiiIiiiiiIiii.run(tp:91)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only a Thread within a bot's ThreadGroup may eavesdrop on the game client. Current Thread=Thread[ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-27,4,[t-g]68564 - Prime Abyss Runecrafting]
at nul.iiIiiiiiiiiiii.IIIiiiiiiIiIII(ht:591)
at com.runemate.client.game.open.OpenInterfaceComponent$Companion.create(yt:448)
at com.runemate.client.game.open.OpenInterfaceComponent.create(yt)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.component(InterfaceComponent.java:60)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getContainedItemId(InterfaceComponent.java:165)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.MenuItem.lambda$targets$0(MenuItem.java:254)
at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$1MatchSink.accept(MatchOps.java:90)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.tryAdvance(ArrayList.java:1632)
at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:127)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:502)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:488)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:474)
at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchTask.doLeaf(MatchOps.java:306)
at java.base/java.util.stream.MatchOps$MatchTask.doLeaf(MatchOps.java:277)
at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractShortCircuitTask.compute(AbstractShortCircuitTask.java:115)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:746)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1020)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1656)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1594)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:183)

Hello I tried this several times now, yet it keeps searching for binding necklace whilst I selected Magic Imbue.
Am I doing something wrong?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hello I tried this several times now, yet it keeps searching for binding necklace whilst I selected Magic Imbue.
Am I doing something wrong?
Binding necklaces are a separate thing from Magic Imbue. Binding necklaces increases the chance from 50% to 100% to successfully create combination runes, whereas magic imbue allows you to craft the combination runes without a talisman.

(Magic Imbue)
Note: The spell does not increase the 50% chance of success when crafting combination runes. For a 100% chance of success, a binding necklace is still required.

ave used this for the last week or so to run ess to my main for ez gainz without risk of ban (on main). but now after the rc minigame was added for some reason it doesnt recognize who its supposed to be trading to. I've triple checked to make sure my username was typed in correctly and still nothing. Banks, Grabs ESS with no prob, runs to altar and just stands there with a status message saying "Waiting for player "MyUserHere" If I pause the script and manually trade myself the bot works as normal, unloading the ess and teleing back to the back for another inv. It just wont trade me for whatever reason.

Sorry I've spammed you 3 diff places now lmao. As I said, im newb xD.

cuppa.drink(java);
ave used this for the last week or so to run ess to my main for ez gainz without risk of ban (on main). but now after the rc minigame was added for some reason it doesnt recognize who its supposed to be trading to. I've triple checked to make sure my username was typed in correctly and still nothing. Banks, Grabs ESS with no prob, runs to altar and just stands there with a status message saying "Waiting for player "MyUserHere" If I pause the script and manually trade myself the bot works as normal, unloading the ess and teleing back to the back for another inv. It just wont trade me for whatever reason.

Sorry I've spammed you 3 diff places now lmao. As I said, im newb xD.
No worries :)

For context anyone reading this, tl;dr he is correct. It seems jagex changed the way player usernames show in code which is weird... Anyway wil be fixed soon :)