Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Karambwans

Is there any chance of you adding alternative bank teleport options like Seer's Village, or house for faster banking?
Also kitten support would be awesome too @cuppajava

cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly I have no plans for this at the moment;

I have looked into this, it's just a lot more complicated than it sounds because I kinda hard coded the bot a lot. Which is why I used the option that everyone has, as all the rest of the options are a lot less common (eg gloves + quest cape/poh fairy ring is much higher reqs)

Ideally I'd add more, but yeah it's just surprisingly difficult

Kitten support I can add a bit easier though and I can put on my todo list.

Honestly I have no plans for this at the moment;

I have looked into this, it's just a lot more complicated than it sounds because I kinda hard coded the bot a lot. Which is why I used the option that everyone has, as all the rest of the options are a lot less common (eg gloves + quest cape/poh fairy ring is much higher reqs)

Ideally I'd add more, but yeah it's just surprisingly difficult

Kitten support I can add a bit easier though and I can put on my todo list.
Thanks boo <3

As some have stated in the past, the only reason I am not using this bot to resupply my stocks is because of lack of support for end game players. Having to bank at Zanaris is both inefficient and suspicious when you have Construction Cape, Crafting Cape, Karamja Gloves 4, etc.

A shame, but Cuppa bots are usually solid ;)

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah sorry about that; As mentioned before, this bot's banking/traversing logic is pretty janky and hard to work with, and there's simply too many banking methods (everyone requests different combinations) which is why I'd really prefer just stick with the one everyone can access.

And honestly I'm just bad at adding complicated traversal & hate working with it tbh.