Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Karambwans

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Karambwans - Capture some bwans, bwana.

F24JHze.png

Fish karambwans in Karamja. Banks at Zanaris and auto stocks up on Karambwanji (bait). Supports barrel, etc.

Requirements:
  • Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
  • Fairy Tale Part I & II (up to Fairy Ring unlock)
  • 65 Fishing

How to use:
  • have visited CKR and DKP at least once before (so they're in fairy ring travel log)
  • have a...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly it's kind of hard for me to justify adding more niche features, as this is already a niche bot and doesn't get used a ton tbh.

I can keep the ideas in mind, I just don't really know how many people botting this have quest cape or even underground gem mine unlocked.

When going to bank it seems to click on last destination 2 times before right clicking to zanaris, other than that it works perfectly

Pretty sure it's a good bot but sadly I see no point in using it since it does not support quest point cape (or at least house tele + poh fairy ring) with karamja gloves 3 :(

Any chance we might see an Infernal eels bot in the future?

In the inventory, have an oily fishing rod, bait, and Hammer
Equip some Ice Gloves, and potentially a dragon harpoon for the spec.
Fish till full inventory
Use the hammer on eels
Repeat.

No need to bank

cuppa.drink(java);
Any chance we might see an Infernal eels bot in the future?

In the inventory, have an oily fishing rod, bait, and Hammer
Equip some Ice Gloves, and potentially a dragon harpoon for the spec.
Fish till full inventory
Use the hammer on eels
Repeat.

No need to bank
Honestly I'd probably just request this on the bot requests forum, or on the #bot-requests channel on the runemate discord: https://runemate.com/discord

I do have a number of these little fishing bots, and it wouldn't be too tough to make one for eels, I'm just a bit swamped lately tbh

Honestly I'd probably just request this on the bot requests forum, or on the #bot-requests channel on the runemate discord: https://runemate.com/discord

I do have a number of these little fishing bots, and it wouldn't be too tough to make one for eels, I'm just a bit swamped lately tbh

no worries, I do see one exists, it works well honestly, I just prefer your scripting style. I would imagine it won't be a super popular bot due to the high requirements.

Ey! What's wrong with my scripting style...

haha! nothing at all, I like your script, the only thing I don't like is the GUI / progress log locking up (a runemate bug), I like to tinker, I adjust breaking times throughout running the scripts where I can, pause, and resume, just little human interactions I tend to do while monitoring the progress of the script. I've grown accustomed to the settings that cuppa has implemented in his scripts i suppose.

but with that said, i do recognize you as one of the better coders on the site and appreciate the work you put out.