Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Item Collector [BETA]

cuppa.drink(java);
Can the bot go to waterbirth island and pick up snape grass and bank at moonclan bank? With teleporting? Sorry if this is not possible just wondering thank you Cuppa for your hard work
Hey, sorry it's not currently possible for this bot to teleport. Hard to say exactly where it will work as it's intentionally a simpler bot; meant to be more of a utility tool

Hey, sorry it's not currently possible for this bot to teleport. Hard to say exactly where it will work as it's intentionally a simpler bot; meant to be more of a utility tool
I get it. also I have another question. can you add a feature like High Alching or feltching bolts when picking up items for example seaweed spores since they take awhile to spawn in? Thank you Cuppa.

cuppa.drink(java);
I can add it to my list of feature requests; Honestly I'm just a bit swamped right now, especially with all the updates, and this bot is somewhat on the lower priority side as it's a pretty barebones one. Will keep it in mind though

I can add it to my list of feature requests; Honestly I'm just a bit swamped right now, especially with all the updates, and this bot is somewhat on the lower priority side as it's a pretty barebones one. Will keep it in mind though
I get it and dont worry about it Cuppa thank you for making these scripts for us.