Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Item Collector [BETA]

Hey Cuppa just in case you didn't see my post on discord it wont click "switch world" when world hopping! The proggy wont show any items either amazing apart from that! let me know if you needs logs or anything

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa just in case you didn't see my post on discord it wont click "switch world" when world hopping! The proggy wont show any items either amazing apart from that! let me know if you needs logs or anything
Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, just been getting through messages between working on stuff.

So there is indeed a quirk where it can take up to like 10 seconds to hop when that message appears (due to a runemate bug currently) but it should still hop eventually. In either case, you can also disable that popup warning in your osrs game settings
image.png

Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply, just been getting through messages between working on stuff.

So there is indeed a quirk where it can take up to like 10 seconds to hop when that message appears (due to a runemate bug currently) but it should still hop eventually. In either case, you can also disable that popup warning in your osrs game settings
image.png
Appreciate the reply, that has made all the difference. Do you use your own built pathing system for all of your bots? Will you update the progress log when you get round to it? thanks again your hard work doesn't go unnoticed"

cuppa.drink(java);
Will you update the progress log when you get round to it?
oh i almost forgot, yeah you're totally right. will be fixed in next bot update :)

Do you use your own built pathing system for all of your bots?
i used to use a fully custom one, but these days its kinda a mixed system where it uses some runemate side stuff & some custom built stuff

heey there, so im trying to pick Wheat from either draynor or varrock but after i put in the info in the "Collect items", and ive set the radius location and everything but when i hit update settings it then says "we dont see item to loot".. can you please look into this?

cuppa.drink(java);
heey there, so im trying to pick Wheat from either draynor or varrock but after i put in the info in the "Collect items", and ive set the radius location and everything but when i hit update settings it then says "we dont see item to loot".. can you please look into this?
Hey, sorry, but this bot won't be able to pick wheat, as when it's action is "Pick" and you see the animation it's actually a game object & not a ground item. I'm trying to keep this bot as simple & barebones as possible, so I'm not too keen to add interacting on game objects, sorry.

Hey, sorry, but this bot won't be able to pick wheat, as when it's action is "Pick" and you see the animation it's actually a game object & not a ground item. I'm trying to keep this bot as simple & barebones as possible, so I'm not too keen to add interacting on game objects, sorry.
ah ok np.

cuppa.drink(java);
Tried to use this for looting seaweed spores. Automatically stopped because a spore didn't spawn for 5 minutes.
Hey, yeah Seaweed spores has this quirk. I'll add logic to skip this failsafe for seaweed spores, let me know if the issue persists after the next bot update

Hey, yeah Seaweed spores has this quirk. I'll add logic to skip this failsafe for seaweed spores, let me know if the issue persists after the next bot update

Hey. It still happened. Also, would be awesome if there was an option to walk back to the anchor tile after picking up an item. Not 100% sure how the seaweed spore spawn mechanics work, but, more often than not, after picking up a spore the character ends up in some corner in the middle of nowhere.

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey. It still happened.
okay i tested & fixed it, this time itll actually be fixed in the next bot update

Also, would be awesome if there was an option to walk back to the anchor tile after picking up an item. Not 100% sure how the seaweed spore spawn mechanics work, but, more often than not, after picking up a spore the character ends up in some corner in the middle of nowhere.
honestly id rather not add too much item specific logic, as this bot is intentionally super barebones. you might want to just partially afk babysit the bot and nudge it back in a good direction if needed

Can the bot go to waterbirth island and pick up snape grass and bank at moonclan bank? With teleporting? Sorry if this is not possible just wondering thank you Cuppa for your hard work