Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

Babysitting this as I'm using it for the first time - Within the first 5 minutes someone dropped traps under mine and the bot was spamming trying to pick them up with 'you can't loot off the ground as an iron'. I had to stop it instantly and hop.

Unsure if someone intentionally f*cked me or it was a bot.

Currently watching it to see if it happens again, but it's not ideal

cuppa.drink(java);
Babysitting this as I'm using it for the first time - Within the first 5 minutes someone dropped traps under mine and the bot was spamming trying to pick them up with 'you can't loot off the ground as an iron'. I had to stop it instantly and hop.

Unsure if someone intentionally f*cked me or it was a bot.

Currently watching it to see if it happens again, but it's not ideal
So I do recommend keeping extra traps on you, as even if you DC as an ironman it can't pick back up traps upon logging back in

That being said the bot does have logic that should prevent it from spamming trying to pick up items on ironmen; It looks for the message containing "so you can't take items that other players have dropped.". What kind of ironman are you (gim, regular?) also female or male account? And what type of NPC were you hunting, chins?

Can you ideally send me a screenshot of the message you're seeing? (youll probably want to hide your username though)

Is there any world hopping settings? Would be nice for Herbiroar if you could world-hop every so often.

xyz

Feedback: pickup traps before logging off on automatic stop. Bot picks up traps just fine on breaks, but if you set it to stop at a level it will leave traps on floor and stop entire bot, leaving you with no traps when logging in.

cuppa.drink(java);
Is there any world hopping settings? Would be nice for Herbiroar if you could world-hop every so often.
It'll already worldhop periodically, kinda incidentally. Basically there's some (quite uncommon) situations where the bot seems to get confused & there's a failsafe to hop to clear the trail. Which isn't exactly what you're looking for but has a similar side effect

Feedback: pickup traps before logging off on automatic stop. Bot picks up traps just fine on breaks, but if you set it to stop at a level it will leave traps on floor and stop entire bot, leaving you with no traps when logging in.
I think the bot is supposed to pick up traps whether stopping on level/break/time/etc... But it's definitely possible something isn't working there correctly. Will try to test it out soon

cuppa.drink(java);
when i start the bot it does nothing and shows no settings and then it eventually crashes
I have no idea; No one's reported this before. Did you try the general restart osrs & runemate? And feel free to continue testing the trial so you dont get charged

If it persists please dm me a log (found in help > view logs) and/or a screenshot

cuppa.drink(java);
Hi brother, I wanted to ask you if your hunter bot is compatible with black chimchompas in wildenes?
Hi, no unfortunately, it doesn't have any black chin specific logic. I used to have a dedicated black chin bot, but it got pked and banked so often I'd just recommend botting red chins.