Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

I was using the test version and then ran the normal version, as there were already traps in the ground, the script made an error and terminated.
Could I have that time again?
Other than that, it ran perfectly like all your scripts.
(getting ready to mine sandstone for 40 hours)

cuppa.drink(java);
I was using the test version and then ran the normal version, as there were already traps in the ground, the script made an error and terminated.
Could I have that time again?
Other than that, it ran perfectly like all your scripts.
(getting ready to mine sandstone for 40 hours)
Hey, so I'm definitely willing to refund. Unfortunately though, the ability to transfer/refund credits hasn't been added to the updated site. So it's not currently possible for me to issue refunds.

Admins have stated they'll be working on a refund system soon. But there isn't one currently, and I'm not certain if the new system will be able to make retroactive refunds. All that being said, I'll add you to a list (visible on my Discord Server, Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!) & refund if/when I'm able. But I can't make promises on if or when that will be at the moment. Apologies, this is kind of out of my hands.

Added to list, dedead171 8c

falcontry isnt working. gets stuck trying to get falcon, then script stops after 5 minutes of inactivity

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
falcontry isnt working. gets stuck trying to get falcon, then script stops after 5 minutes of inactivity
It should be working. Can you please try restarting osrs & runemate and disable any plugins which may interfere? Maybe move closer to matt as well?

If the issue persists please dm me a log (found in help > view logs)

PS you might want to delete that image as it shows your osrs username

Is there any way for the salamanders to prioritize placing new traps before dismantling a new one if theres one down? For example, if trap A falls at the same time as trap B catches something, it will sometimes pick up the materials from A, and then the loot from B, before moving back to reset A (if that makes any sense).

cuppa.drink(java);
Is there any way for the salamanders to prioritize placing new traps before dismantling a new one if theres one down? For example, if trap A falls at the same time as trap B catches something, it will sometimes pick up the materials from A, and then the loot from B, before moving back to reset A (if that makes any sense).
I forget the exact logic, but I think that claiming caught traps is the only thing it prioritizes over placing new traps because it doesn't want to lose what's in it; And there's some other caveats where it places nets first like if it's very close and maybe some other things

Either way I can try to look into it a bit more soon

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited: