Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

Glad it's working well overall for you :)

It actually is a little confusing to find haha. On the bot overview (Cuppa HunterAIO) below the overview itself you'll see 5 grey stars. You can click on an amount of stars there to rate it :)

Hmm, I can look into it. I am a bit curious of their niche though, are they much better xp than wild kebbits (deadfalls?) I usually just do deadfalls from when I unlock wild kebbits until falconry is unlocked personally. They're nice and afk too :)

Good now I can leave a 1 star review >:). jk

I'm not sure the xp rates for wild kebbits but when I have tested with three traps ferrets give around 35-45k xp/hour. Obviously that's without breaks and stuff. I don't usually see people there either! Regardless, I am now doing kebbits, I appreciate the suggestion!

Hunting Red Salamanders bot keeps losing track/missing dropped nets/ropes when attempting to do 4 at a time.

Edit: Moving the camera and going to watch the bot for a bit to see what the error is

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey man, any chance you could add Maniacal Monkeys to this?
This has been requested in the past, and theoretically I'd like to add it eventually. But I don't really have immediate plans to tbh, as it's kinda niche (most botters don't have the very high requirement) and I don't actually even have an account that can access the activity.

Would you be willing to add in 1 click tele support in for hunting black chins in the wilderness?

For example, the grand seed pod, and/or a menu-entry-swapped glory set to edgeville?

I think <correct if incorrect, please> that a chin hunting bot doesn't really even need to have the inventory open 99% of the time, and can hover over the teleport button and click it immediately if a player comes within range.

cuppa.drink(java);
Would you be willing to add in 1 click tele support in for hunting black chins in the wilderness?

For example, the grand seed pod, and/or a menu-entry-swapped glory set to edgeville?

I think <correct if incorrect, please> that a chin hunting bot doesn't really even need to have the inventory open 99% of the time, and can hover over the teleport button and click it immediately if a player comes within range.
Honestly I'm not too keen on adding official black chin logic.

I actually had a black chin dedicated bot before, that would pick a spot in the black chin area, bank automatically after a selected amount of chins cause & attempt to teleport when attacked, and teleport back with burning amulets. But honestly I found after dealing with banking/death walking/dealing with pkers, it ended up being almost the exact same xp and gp as red chins. So I ended up removing the bot (as it was kinda spaghetti and underused anyway).

So I usually just recommend using red chins tbh.

Also
I think all black chins are slightly too far north to teleport instantly, so they'd need to run south a bit first? Unless I'm mistaken. Also I wouldn't know if the bot should logout/teleport any time it sees a player in it's bracket (which is a lot) or just when under attack (but most people lead with teleblock).

tl;dr it's not a terrible bot idea, just honestly overcomplicated for not much benefit over red chins by my knowledge

Heyo, I should have used better terms in my feedback on my review.

To clarify, I wasn't referring to an issue with losing boxes.

So what will happen is:
Chin goes in trap A
Time goes by, (bot's doing mostly the right stuff, this is just an example. )
Chin goes in trap B
Chin goes in trap C
Bot goes to reset trap C to catch Chin

Despite trap A and/or B dismantling sooner, the bot goes to trap C, potentially losing the chin inside the other traps because it is not checking/reseting the the traps that dismantle the soonest. Someone with the runelite hunter plugin or someone paying attention would hit the oldest caught chin, if there are multiple caught chin boxes to reset.

Haha purposefully long worded, but I hope you see what I meant now!

Other than this little (seemingly?) hiccup, the overall chin hunter bot seems good! Add option for different configuration of boxes, easy little5 coordinate add-on? Haha I wouldn't know if that's easy, but would be nice

Last edited:
When starting the bot for red chins, it goes to setting to turn off shift drop click then turn it back on and just repeats this until it loggs out. This has wasted $0.14 and i would like that back please

cuppa.drink(java);
When starting the bot for red chins, it goes to setting to turn off shift drop click then turn it back on and just repeats this until it loggs out. This has wasted $0.14 and i would like that back please
I know we already discussed this elsewhere, but in case anyone sees this and has the same issue I'll post my response here as well:

this is a weird temporary caching bug that happens after game updates. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC) before trying the bot again.

You can also try closing OSRS/Runemate & clearing your game cache (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

Heyo, I should have used better terms in my feedback on my review.

To clarify, I wasn't referring to an issue with losing boxes.

So what will happen is:
Chin goes in trap A
Chin goes in trap B
Chin goes in trap C
Bot goes to reset trap C to catch Chin

Despite trap A and/or B dismantling sooner, the bot goes to trap C, potentially losing the chin inside the other traps because it is not checking/reseting the the traps that dismantle the soonest. Someone with the runelite hunter plugin or someone paying attention would hit the oldest caught chin, if there are multiple caught chin boxes to reset.

Haha purposefully long worded, but I hope you see what I meant now!

Other than this little (seemingly?) hiccup, the overall chin hunter bot seems good! Add option for different configuration of boxes, easy little5 coordinate add-on? Haha I wouldn't know if that's easy, but would be nice
Ahh okay I understand. I'll be honest, better tracking of the "oldest" trap is something I've been meaning to add for a while, it's just been kinda pushed around on the to-do list haha. I'll try to look into it soon though.

More trap layout options is a possibility, I'm just lazy with UI related work :p I think currently it just picks a layout randomly? But for some like 5 coordinates I think it has a small amount of options to pick from. I can look into this as well though.