Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

Having an issue where the Herbiboar bot will just constantly inspect two options, even after tracks reveal to a new location. It'll world-hop, start a new trail, then run into the exact same issue.

cuppa.drink(java);
Having an issue where the Herbiboar bot will just constantly inspect two options, even after tracks reveal to a new location. It'll world-hop, start a new trail, then run into the exact same issue.
I really don't know why this happens some of the time tbh. It seems to work consistently, but I'll randomly get reports of this happening for one user and not be able to reproduce it. You can try clearing your osrs game cache & restart OSRS & Runemate, should fix it.

If it continues happening, please PM me a screenshot of the location along with noting which footprints were generated by the location and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

I really don't know why this happens some of the time tbh. It seems to work consistently, but I'll randomly get reports of this happening for one user and not be able to reproduce it. You can try clearing your osrs game cache & restart OSRS & Runemate, should fix it.

If it continues happening, please PM me a screenshot of the location along with noting which footprints were generated by the location and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Sounds good brotha, I'll keep you posted if I stumble upon this again after clearing the cache and restarting the apps!

Hey @CuppaJava, I wanted to report an issue I'm having with Chinchompa hunting. I'll preface this by saying I've done a LOT of hunter with Cuppa HunterAIO so for anyone reading, this shouldn't dissuade you from using it, it's excellent. So on to the issue...

I'm occasionally (maybe once every other day) coming across a problem where the player gets stuck doing nothing, and it leaves all of the traps that are up to fail, and eventually disappear. I've had this a few times where I eventually run out of boxes which looks hella suspicious if I'm stood there doing nothing for longer than the idle period (~90% of the time I'm actively monitoring the bot so I catch it and fix the issue manually). Any ideas?

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey @CuppaJava, I wanted to report an issue I'm having with Chinchompa hunting. I'll preface this by saying I've done a LOT of hunter with Cuppa HunterAIO so for anyone reading, this shouldn't dissuade you from using it, it's excellent. So on to the issue...

I'm occasionally (maybe once every other day) coming across a problem where the player gets stuck doing nothing, and it leaves all of the traps that are up to fail, and eventually disappear. I've had this a few times where I eventually run out of boxes which looks hella suspicious if I'm stood there doing nothing for longer than the idle period (~90% of the time I'm actively monitoring the bot so I catch it and fix the issue manually). Any ideas?
Can you PM me the logs from the session (found in help > view logs)? You might need to put the log on a private pastebin paste or something if it's too long. I do think I've heard this happening before but when I looked into it it seemed Runemate just stopped returning data on the traps on the floor or something weird... But I can take another look.

Hey! I just want to say, what a bot! No problems with it whatsoever up until now. The problem that I keep encountering is that when it gets ready for a break, sometimes it’ll leave ropes/nets behind meaning that when it logs back in there’s less than it started with - a minor issue considering how flawless everything else is!

Side note - it also seems to struggle with 6 traps at Salamanders and can’t keep up with the failed/successful traps, for anyone using this I’d recommend the 4/5 traps if you want the best XP plus not looking suspicious like a bot.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
I tried to run with runelite doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Not sure. Runelite support was added very recently and had some big issues working with Runemate last week (so I haven't tested much yet), but apparently Party fixed most of them yesterday. So it should be working, but there's a good chance some aspects are still bugged.

If it's giving you any trouble at all I'd recommend sticking with the vanilla client for now. But I'll take a look at it soon and let Party know of any remaining issues.