Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Hunter AIO

For some reason is will not let my upload the log. I found the file where it's uploaded through note pad but I get an error every time I try to upload the file to the thread with 4 traps im getting around 32k at 73 verses 47-50k with three traps at red lizards. is there any other way I can possibly upload the log?

@CuppaJava Hello I have maybe another suggestion for your hunter bot
I'm doing falconry and it leveled up past spotted kebbits to dark Kebbits but didn't start hunting them. I had to shut down bot and re open.
Maybe you can put in a level tracker to switch to darks when lvl is appropriate? Maybe for dashing aswell but far less likely. Thanks again great so far.

cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava Hello I have maybe another suggestion for your hunter bot
I'm doing falconry and it leveled up past spotted kebbits to dark Kebbits but didn't start hunting them. I had to shut down bot and re open.
Maybe you can put in a level tracker to switch to darks when lvl is appropriate? Maybe for dashing aswell but far less likely. Thanks again great so far.
Sure :) For falconry and lizards especially, this is a pretty simple change. Will add it in the next update.

Orange sallys dont seem to work to well. It just puts up 1 or 2 traps up at a time. It mixes them up every so often. when i take control they do all 3 for a few minutes then stop again going back to 2.

So, I'm a complete noob when it comes to hunter. I'm currently level 30s, is there somewhere where i can get a recommended loadout for this? I have no idea what I'm doing...

Was working great at Red Salamanders for about half hour with all 4 traps, but then only started to set trap at one spot. Resetting the settings would make it set 2 traps or it would still just stay at one. If I manually set the traps at the other spots it would dismantle the traps or pickup the net/rope but wouldn't reset a trap.

cuppa.drink(java);
Was working great at Red Salamanders for about half hour with all 4 traps, but then only started to set trap at one spot. Resetting the settings would make it set 2 traps or it would still just stay at one. If I manually set the traps at the other spots it would dismantle the traps or pickup the net/rope but wouldn't reset a trap.
That's very odd. Honestly there's been a few very strange bug reports with salamanders that I can't seem to reproduce, but I can look into it. Would you be able to send me the log of the session this happened in? Found in Help > View Logs