Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Herbiboar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimensional Emperor
Cant praise this bot enough, got me from 90-99 in a matter of days, easily playing average of 12 hrs days with 3.5-5 hrs straight at a time (and like 1-2 hr breaks) and flying under the radar, over 3000kc in the process. Great F-ing job with this sir, will use again for alts. Pet acquired in the process (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

this bot worked wonders for me, cuppa you the man. went 80-85 hunter and got herbi pet :) the absolute only complaint is sometimes it doesn't know which mushroom to click, repetitively clicks it until world hop. aside from that small small flaw, I rate this bot 11/10. thank you :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Would be great to be able to get the ability to save settings.
Interesting point actually, this is something I've considered adding to my bots for a while but it kinda got sidelined. I'll take a look into how easy/tedious it'd be :)

Bot getting stuck dropping vials. It is left clicking vials and then freezing rather than right clicking and dropping.

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot getting stuck dropping vials. It is left clicking vials and then freezing rather than right clicking and dropping.
Sorry about that, I'll add a failsafe in the next update to deselect an item if it accidentally selects one :)

bug: when inspecting the hole near the leprechaun it does not check the bush next to it just sits there and then changes world

Amazing work my Cuppa (as always)! Used this during leagues to get into the top 500 for hunter, currently using it on and off for hunter training as I love this alternative to chins and salamanders.

Only suggestion I have revolves around the pathing. There have been several times where I notice behaviour that does not appear very human-like.

a) On the Northeast seaweed patch when pathing west it will quite often begin pathing straight east instead of slightly north and east to run along the shore. Most of the time it will end up pathing around a rock to get back to the shore or continue running straight east around the mycelium pool (I don't think I've ever seen anyone playing legit take the path around mycelium pool).

b) The second pathing point is at the mushroom/mud spot just north of tree grove. Often times it will begin pathing to either the east or north but then will change its mind and go the opposite, this results in your character running back and forth a few times before taking a direct path.

I've attached a crudely drawn diagram in an attempt to visualize what I'm describing.

Attachments

• Pathing.png
    Pathing.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
cuppa.drink(java);
Amazing work my Cuppa (as always)! Used this during leagues to get into the top 500 for hunter, currently using it on and off for hunter training as I love this alternative to chins and salamanders.

Only suggestion I have revolves around the pathing. There have been several times where I notice behaviour that does not appear very human-like.

a) On the Northeast seaweed patch when pathing west it will quite often begin pathing straight east instead of slightly north and east to run along the shore. Most of the time it will end up pathing around a rock to get back to the shore or continue running straight east around the mycelium pool (I don't think I've ever seen anyone playing legit take the path around mycelium pool).

b) The second pathing point is at the mushroom/mud spot just north of tree grove. Often times it will begin pathing to either the east or north but then will change its mind and go the opposite, this results in your character running back and forth a few times before taking a direct path.

I've attached a crudely drawn diagram in an attempt to visualize what I'm describing.
Thank you for the info :) Pathing is a bit of a complicated issue to be honest, but I have noticed both of these happen before and I should really try to figure out a proper fix to them. I'll add it to my list and try to look more into it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.