Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Herbiboar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be awesome to get super energy potions as an option. Right now I think I it only has energy and stamina as available options. The inbetween would be nice for ironmen since staminas are frustrating to obtain. Bot looks great otherwise though.

cuppa.drink(java);
It'd be awesome to get super energy potions as an option. Right now I think I it only has energy and stamina as available options. The inbetween would be nice for ironmen since staminas are frustrating to obtain. Bot looks great otherwise though.
Sure, will add super energies in the next update

hey nice script got 500k hunter xp so far with it. will use it again in the future. the only flaw i saw was 2 things. 1 being trouble finding which mushroom the click. it clicks the 2 wrong ones like 20 times before hopping and restarting a new trail. but i guess thats the fix for that right lol. a small flaw i saw was that we need secateurs or the script stops. my acc doesnt have access to them so i had the regular secateurs instead of magic just in my inventory and it seemed to fix it. Thanks again

cuppa.drink(java);
Bot doesnt realize new tracks have been revealed, and therefore gets stuck inspecting the same two spots when it should be moving to the next spot. IDK if this log file does you any good but the error happened at the very end (around 14:00).
Hmm, the tough part is that all the trails are added manually by me and this is probably a trail that my account never came across. If this happens again, can you please send me a screenshot of the objects being inspected (here the mushroom/dirt pile), along with the start of the trail generated from this mushroom/dirt (I need to see exactly where the first footprints are), and the endpoint where the bot should be inspecting next

Unfortunately I can't do a whole lot with just what's in the log, I need a bit more info (for this bot) to add any missing trails. I'll also run the bot longer on my account tonight to see if I can find the missing trail(s)

all the trails are added manually by me

assuming this is why on a certain path I still get stuck on the agility shortcut (because under lvl 70)? Screenshot shows start of path, while bot spam clicks the tunnel entrance with no failsafe/world hop for 5+minutes.

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 3
cuppa.drink(java);
assuming this is why on a certain path I still get stuck on the agility shortcut (because under lvl 70)? Screenshot shows start of path, while bot spam clicks the tunnel entrance with no failsafe/world hop for 5+minutes.
Dang it... I did fix this issue in one part of my code, but I just realized there was a second way for this to happen.

Ok I promise after next update it'll never click the tunnel without 70+ agility. Sorry.

Dang it... I did fix this issue in one part of my code, but I just realized there was a second way for this to happen.

Ok I promise after next update it'll never click the tunnel without 70+ agility. Sorry.

this shit aint your job, love the fact you even update/respond at all!

System update today has stopped the bot from functioning.

'Error: Failsafe: Stopping. Could not find our secateus or magic secateurs!'

Just so you're aware of this one!

System update today has stopped the bot from functioning.

'Error: Failsafe: Stopping. Could not find our secateus or magic secateurs!'

Just so you're aware of this one!

Following up from this. I've just re-opened Runemate + osrs client and now seems to be working fine again.

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah, sometimes after updates Runemate and OSRS need to be restarted. Sometimes you might also need to clear your OSRS cache but it sounds like this resolved on it's own :)

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.