Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

Hey 5/5 script. Only thing is when it uses abyssal pearls to repair pouches (ironmen use this frequently) it withdraws all pearls from bank and holds on to them wasting a slot when it only need to repair about once every 30-40 minutes. nothing big but seems funny. thanks

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey 5/5 script. Only thing is when it uses abyssal pearls to repair pouches (ironmen use this frequently) it withdraws all pearls from bank and holds on to them wasting a slot when it only need to repair about once every 30-40 minutes. nothing big but seems funny. thanks
I'm glad it's working well overall :)

Honestly it keeps them in the inv because this was requested behavior; People found it had to leave too often for pearls otherwise, and often would get locked out of the minigame after because it filled up. Gotr's lobby is pretty annoying honestly

Seems there is an issue with the bot. Started it up today and it was getting stuck at trying to charge the guardian. Would just sit wherever it was til end of game. I manually charged, it went about it's business and then froze again at charging.

cuppa.drink(java);
Seems there is an issue with the bot. Started it up today and it was getting stuck at trying to charge the guardian. Would just sit wherever it was til end of game. I manually charged, it went about it's business and then froze again at charging.
Hey, it seems to be working on my end, and I haven't heard any other reports of this.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the trial version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists.

Hey, it seems to be working on my end, and I haven't heard any other reports of this.

Often these kinds of issues can be fixed by restarting OSRS & Runemate (or your PC).

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins (besides some like GPU plugin) as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Feel free to test using the trial version so you don't get charged, and let me know if the issue persists.
I'll try again tonight and let you know.

EDIT: Restarted PC and issue seemed to be resolved. It did charge the guardian once but then froze again. I am using normal OSRS client since using Runelite is a hassle to disable all the plugins whenever I want to use it.

EDIT 2: Seems like the OSRS official client is the issue. I switched to Runelite and disabled all plugins that needed to be. It doesn't seem to get stuck at all.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
I'll try again tonight and let you know.

EDIT: Restarted PC and issue seemed to be resolved. It did charge the guardian once but then froze again. I am using normal OSRS client since using Runelite is a hassle to disable all the plugins whenever I want to use it.

EDIT 2: Seems like the OSRS official client is the issue. I switched to Runelite and disabled all plugins that needed to be. It doesn't seem to get stuck at all.
Ah yeah runemate is unfortunately quite inconsistent on the vanilla client as very few people still use it. I'd recommend using runelite & just save whichever plugins you want as a runelite profile, and then disable all plugins & save that as a separate profile. That way you only have to swap profiles in 1 click