Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

The bot worked perfectly for 1 hour then it always crash and stop working after finishing a game. It stays in ´looking for HUB´ but never continues with ´maybe between games, going to mine´

Similar to the user above. My bot decided it would get stuck outside of the portal after it's first break. About 2 hours into the run I go to bed, first break at 3:20 (I've left it on for a full 24h before, multiple times - I trusted it lol)

Came back after 12:10 time ran and nothing gained. I hope I do not get a ban!!

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot worked perfectly for 1 hour then it always crash and stop working after finishing a game. It stays in ´looking for HUB´ but never continues with ´maybe between games, going to mine´
Similar to the user above. My bot decided it would get stuck outside of the portal after it's first break. About 2 hours into the run I go to bed, first break at 3:20 (I've left it on for a full 24h before, multiple times - I trusted it lol)

Came back after 12:10 time ran and nothing gained. I hope I do not get a ban!!
Can you please both send me the log from the session? Through DMs.

Logs are found in Help > View Logs, it'd be the most recent guardians of the rift log

i have little problem that after i finish the first game the bot get stuck and just say keep searching for Hud even after the game started.
here the log and also i have the agility to mine big fragment but kept going to 1-3 fragment to mine instead of the big one.

Attachments

• cuppa_guardiansoftherift_lok_25062023_111222.log
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
cuppa.drink(java);
i have little problem that after i finish the first game the bot get stuck and just say keep searching for Hud even after the game started.
here the log and also i have the agility to mine big fragment but kept going to 1-3 fragment to mine instead of the big one.
It's a bit hard to say tbh, this log doesn't appear to show any issue?

I'm seeing you have a lot of plugins active, so it's possible one of them is interfering? I recognize that you turned off the known problem plugins, but it's possible one of these is also causing issue & just not know. I usually recommend disabling basically all plugins for botting; You can make a separate runelite profile to save your current ones.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues btw

It's a bit hard to say tbh, this log doesn't appear to show any issue?

I'm seeing you have a lot of plugins active, so it's possible one of them is interfering? I recognize that you turned off the known problem plugins, but it's possible one of these is also causing issue & just not know. I usually recommend disabling basically all plugins for botting; You can make a separate runelite profile to save your current ones.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while it's giving issues btw

i think my problem was that i was using the degraded pouches i kind of wish there was option to use the degraded one but after i choose to use the abyssal pearl to fix the pouches he stop having problems.

cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Noticed when using pouches, it seems to sometimes forget which pouches are full/empty and can sometimes spam click the already filled pouches - and the same goes for emptying them at the altar. Doesn’t seem to register which pouches are in use etc.

What's the goto settings for xp/hr? I'm currently getting around 25k/hr at 75 agility. Much appreciated

cuppa.drink(java);
What's the goto settings for xp/hr? I'm currently getting around 25k/hr at 75 agility. Much appreciated
The short version is just use the default settings with whichever unlocks you have available. Imbue/combo, quest altars, 56 agility, better gear etc all help. You may want to use "mine until first portal" especially if you don't have 56 agility. You can use "repair pouches with pearls" when you have a lot (50-100+) of abyssal pearls, or lunars to repair if you have them. Long version in this guide: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations

I think the Essence pouches not playing nice is an issue with the RuneLite client, after an update about a week ago, this bot went from opening the pouches so that you're dealing with filling 15 slots worth of pouches, circa the Giant and Small and then the Medium and larges together, its now just cycling in a weird order and in turn, is wasting essence/time in the longer run.

Outside of that small issue, I don't think theres anything else wrong with the bot because I have put (Insert number here) of money into the bot and its gotta be one of the most flawless bots I have ever used.

I think the Essence pouches not playing nice is an issue with the RuneLite client, after an update about a week ago, this bot went from opening the pouches so that you're dealing with filling 15 slots worth of pouches, circa the Giant and Small and then the Medium and larges together, its now just cycling in a weird order and in turn, is wasting essence/time in the longer run.

Outside of that small issue, I don't think theres anything else wrong with the bot because I have put (Insert number here) of money into the bot and its gotta be one of the most flawless bots I have ever used.
I also forgot to add that its not saving my settings between runs, not sure if that was a feature its supposed to have, but theres also the Australian world of 425 that's not on the list for worlds to check and I have to re-add it to the worlds to check each time I load up.

cuppa.drink(java);
That's strange... I guess I'll keep an eye out for that, maybe some temporary Runemate issue hopefully? I haven't changed anything in the pouch logic lately.

I also forgot to add that its not saving my settings between runs, not sure if that was a feature its supposed to have, but theres also the Australian world of 425 that's not on the list for worlds to check and I have to re-add it to the worlds to check each time I load up.
Yeah sorry about that, Runemate is having an issue in general saving bot settings lately. It's been mentioned to the client devs, hopefully will be fixed soon.

<3