Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava submitted a new resource:

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift - Guardian of the rift, and the entire galaxy!

eaHuVpu.png

Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!

cnPcm5l.png
cnPcm5l.png

Setup Guide + Recommendations:
By popular request, I've written a guide that goes more in-depth on the options & settings of this bot:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see a refined option for mining at the start. With the current option, I mine to about 250 fragments, and in a full game (no pouches) end with about 120 remaining. Letting us tailor the amount to mine at the start if slightly randomized would improve the exp output. This is in mass worlds. It does cause a decision as you would have to be fast enough to get one crafting iteration in prior to the first portal. Phenomenal bot though.

cuppa.drink(java);
What are the best xp settings? Cause I tried a few combinations and only getting like 35k xp/hr at 90 RC.
You'll probably want to play around with different options a bit tbh as I've heard varying opinions. Basically you'll want to be crafting a lot of catalytic runes for more xp (blood and death especially) but still craft fires (and some lower elemental) to keep points relatively balanced. Pouches are recommended with lunars. Using cells or not is preference: if you find the players on your world are always building the guardians too quick you can turn that setting off to save the chisel space.

Would like to see a refined option for mining at the start. With the current option, I mine to about 250 fragments, and in a full game (no pouches) end with about 120 remaining. Letting us tailor the amount to mine at the start if slightly randomized would improve the exp output. This is in mass worlds. It does cause a decision as you would have to be fast enough to get one crafting iteration in prior to the first portal. Phenomenal bot though.
To clarify do you have "mine until first portal" selected? If you're finding you have a lot of excess fragments, I'd recommend turning that off; that way the bot should also be ready to get to the first portal after doing one run of runecrafting. But I can look into it more.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [Sale] with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [Sale] v2.0.8 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift [Sale] updated to v2.0.8.
- UIM support! Bot won't deposit runes if your account is a UIM (note: make sure to have a good amount of empty inventory slots and/or dropping some runes so you don't run out of space)
- (Optional) Dropping runes! Can now select which runes to drop (or none) rather than depositing
- Minor other tweaks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
stuck in a loop where it turns on and then off and then back on ... the esc to close menu option on jagex client.
Hey, so I've noticed this happen before (rarely) with various bots. This is a temporary runemate bug for some users due to the game update today.

You can probably fix it by restarting osrs & runemate, or if that doesn't work you can try clearing your osrs game cache (and then restart osrs & runemate). Should fix it

cuppa.drink(java);
I have a problem. the script would close soon as I started it. wasted like $0.75 or something until I got it to work
Hey :) So just as a heads up, in case you didn't know, the way Runemate handles transactions is that it charges on startup & each subsequent hour after. If you're having any issues with a bot, please feel free to test using the lite version (one hour free per week) so you don't get charged.

When you say "the bot would close as soon as you started it" do you mean the OSRS game client closed? Or an error related to that? If so, this is a common Runemate bug you can prevent on your end by following these steps from the client developer Party:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you saw a different error or that sounds unrelated lemme know and I can try to help more.

If you'd like a refund for the sessions, please feel free to PM me a screenshot of the transactions on this page (https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/) so I can verify the amount.

Edit: just saw your PM, will send the refund. But please see the info above to prevent this in the future.

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.0.11 Released!

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift updated to v2.0.11.
- added auto balance points option! Will automatically bump rune types up or down depending on amount of banked points
- improved worldhop logic to hop if we have other viable worlds to check & our current world is a low-ish percent
- bot can now swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (for mining/runecrafting) if both are in the inventory
- updated default worldhop list (if your list is the default, it will automatically be changed to this new one)
- added tracking total points to the UI
- bot will no longer ever drop weak cells (as they can be upgraded to stronger cells now)
- timing tweaks, improved some delays

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
what do i do when its stuck turning esc closing interface on and off in options
This is a Runemate bug that happens sometimes. Restarting osrs and runemate might fix it. If not you can clear your osrs game cache and restart both (can google for instructions)

theres a bug with it spamming the pouches now and not registering that they are full i have restarted and etc spent 4-5 sessions trying to fix it and the auto balance points isnt really balancing the points its just focusing the top cata runes

Ya I have cleared the runescape Cache and Im still having issues with it clicking the pouches over and over and over and over and over. Not sure what to do at this point it was working great.

Ya I have cleared the runescape Cache and Im still having issues with it clicking the pouches over and over and over and over and over. Not sure what to do at this point it was working great.
I've noticed that other bots are behaving similarly.